4 My Fine Lady

Caesar's POV

I was worried what would Daphne tell Madam Pomfrey once she wakes up. I advised Lillian to obliviate her memory but she didn't listen to me. 'It's better this way.... It would remind her to be in her limit.' were her exact words. I was still reluctant to the idea. So, I asked her to atleast obliviate Pansy's memory.

"Don't stress yourself for nothing.... None of them will say a word to anyone."

And she was right. On waking up, The girl acted like nothing happened. She even thanked Lillian for taking her to the Hospital wing. 

"But, you just woke up. " exclaimed Madam Pomfrey "You should rest, Miss Greengrass." 

Madam Pomfrey insisted her to stay but Daphne was too determined to leave the sight of Lillian. She was too terrified to share the same space as her.... well I wouldn't blame her for that. I rather felt pitty for the poor girl supposed to share the same dorm as her. 

"You are still sick Daph. You should stay." said Lillian sweetly.

Daphne who was just about to leave halted her steps the moment she heard her voice and turned back facing Lillian directly.

"I am fine.. really."

"No. You are not." said Lillian in her domineering voice passing chills to the poor girl. 

Daphne walked back to the bed and lied silently making Lillian smirk unnoticed by Madam Pomfrey.

"Don't worry. I will share my notes with you." 

"Thank you." Daphne whispered.

"No worries... We are room mates, Afterall." And Daphne went pale like a ghost with the sudden realization. Honestly, I was worried she would faint again. 

                                                                                        ******

"You shouldn't traumatize the poor girl." I said as we walked to the training grounds for our flying classes. 

"Ohh... but what did I do?" 

"Really... Lils." I raised my eyebrow. Making the raven haired girl walking beside me let out a small chuckle. 

"Fine, I won't." She said.

"Now, let's hurry or we will be late for our fist flying class." 

                                                                                         ******

The class was going all fine until a Gryffindor fool, namely Neville Longbottom , started flying uncontrollably and ended by earning a broken wrist. Madam Hooch took him to the Hospital Wing instructing all the students to stay on the ground.

As soon as Neville and Madam Hooch were out of view, Draco grabbed the rememberall from the ground which probably belonged to the poor boy. 

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry immediately said, glaring at him.

"Here comes the hero." I rolled my eyes making Lillian let out a voiceless chuckle.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." said Draco as flew up in the air riding his broom. "How about on the roof?"

"What's the matter potter? bit beyond your reach."

And Harry took the bait and flew after Draco neglecting his Gryffindor friends warning.

"What an Idiot?" She said as Harry flew up.

"He certainly is." I whispered.

 Lilian sighed looking up at two eleven year old boys fighting for something as stupid as a rememberall. Everyone gasped at the sight of the two amateur broomstick riders balancing themselves in the air.