010 | packing

normal : english
bold : korean
italics : japanese / thoughts

##october 31st, 2020

‧₊˚.ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

KIM HAD ALL HER bags already half way packed. it was finally the day. The day she could move out. Despite her being young, she was happy.

"Shit.. Where did i put my Converse.." She swore under her breath, starting to panic as she moved rapidly around her room to look for her of said shoes.

"Kim! Your gonna miss your bus!" Her mother, Binna, shouted from downstairs.

Kim started to sweat, finally finding her converse and putting them in her duffel bag before zipping it up and running downstairs.

"Thank god you done. Your bus just got here." Her mother murmured before giving Kim one last hug of a lifetime "i love you kiddo. take care of yourself ok?"

Kim nodded and smiled before giving her mom a kiss on the cheek "i love you too mom."

She hurriedly ran out the door and caught the bus right in time. the doors opened and a wall of cold air hit her in the face as she got on.

She sat in a empty window seat and leaned against the window, waving one last goodbye to her mother before the bus started moving.

Kim put down her hand and laid her head back against the tempered glass window, pulling out her phone and opening up her text messages and messaging Tae

kiiimmy
i love you fatass. take care of yourself for me <3

She hit the send button and saw it hit delivered before putting her phone back in her pocket

She was finally on her way to start the life of her dreams.