Part 27

_______________________________
        _______________________                     _______________________________     

                        ♥️~part 27~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

Lily held onto his hand while she was walking alongside him to her house.

Taehyung dropped her off at her house and Lily started to talk to him.

"Can you come inside for a bit? As you know my family isn't at home  and I'm afraid of dark"Lily asked him with a low voice.

"Yeah sure..I don't mind.."

Taehyung replied to her quickly without a hesitation as he followed her to her house.

Lily led him into her house and closed the door once he got inside.
Lily led him to her living room as she walked over to a seat and sat on her couch.

Lily patted the seat beside her and waited for him to sit with her.
"Come come...sit right here.."

Taehyung took the hint and sat right beside her on the seat she offered him.

Lily:- Are you busy tonight?"

She was about to ask something from him.

Tae:- no I'm not my love

"Can you do me a favor..since you are free that is.."Lily asked him with a soft and timid smile on her face.

Tae:- anything for my lil princess...

Lily was still a little bit hesitant to ask her request. "Uhm right..it's nothing big but.."

Lily was still a little bit hesitant to ask her request. "Will you spend the rest of your evening with me.."

Taehyung  smile a bit and said , just evening I'll spend my whole life with ... just ask for it...

Lily blushed at his statement and shyly look down Lily's eyes were filled with love

"You will really stay with me until the time I go to sleep...you're not even busy right?.."

Tae:-"Yeah..I don't have any plans for the rest of the day anyway so if you want me to stay with you till you go to bed..then I can do that..I can do that my entire life "

Tae:-Okay now let's watch a movie..

Lily smiled slightly and nodded at him.

They both enjoyed watching the movie... the movie end lily was sitting on the couch while taehyung was lying on the couch and resting his head on lily laps.. and lily was playing with his soft messy hair .. they both were look very  peaceful and suddenly lily felt a strange feeling inside her ...
Lily left the room all of a sudden without even telling Taehyung...she just simply rushed to her bathroom.
Lily locked the door behind her as she felt a strange sensation inside her.

Lily was being overwhelmed with this feelings that she didn't even know how to express.
  Lily's body trembled as she closed her eyes and took deep breaths.
Lily's body suddenly started to feel very weak as she was bleeding in her own period.

Lily was trembling and shivering as she felt like she was going to throw up.

Lily's body got weak as the pain made her feel like she was gonna pass out.
Lily was holding her stomach while she was in  pain...Lily couldn't move at all..her body was feeling weak in her bleeding period.