SHOOTING STAR

In a forgotten corner of the city, amidst narrow alleys and towering buildings that cast long shadows, lived Gabriel. A 18-year-old boy, tall and thin, with unkempt brown hair and blue eyes that always seemed to be staring at something distant, lost in a sea of dark thoughts. Gabriel was a loner, a prisoner of his own mind, trapped in a cage of depression that prevented him from seeing the colors of the world.

His days dragged on like a slow, monotonous river, without any excitement or joy. School was a hostile place, where he felt invisible, a ghost among the students who laughed and talked as if he didn't exist. At home, the situation was no better. His parents, always busy with their own problems, barely noticed his presence. Silence was his only companion, a silence that echoed his loneliness and amplified his sadness.

The only thing that brought a little light into his life was music. He played the guitar with mastery, his melancholic melodies expressing the pain he felt inside. Music was his escape valve, the only way to communicate with the world around him.

One day, while wandering aimlessly through the city, Gabriel came across a strange place, a bar with colorful lights and loud music. He hesitated for a moment, but curiosity got the better of him. He went into the bar and sat in a dark corner, observing everything around him.

On stage, a young asian woman was singing with a powerful and melodious voice. Her short, black hair flowing while she dances, and her brown eyes sparkled with intensity. She sang about love, about hope, about overcoming life's obstacles. Gabriel felt mesmerized by her voice, as if she were singing directly to his soul.

When the song was over, the young woman came down from the stage and approached Gabriel. She introduced herself as Isa and, to Gabriel's surprise, started a conversation with him. She was kind and friendly, and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know him.

Gabriel felt at ease with Isa for the first time in a long time. They talked for hours, about everything and nothing. He told her about his loneliness, his depression, and his passion for music. Isa listened attentively, without judgment, and offered him words of comfort and support.

At the end of the night, when it was time to say goodbye, Gabriel felt a deep sadness. He didn't want the night to end, he wanted to keep talking to Isa, to feel her warm and welcoming presence. But he knew he had to go home.

In the following days, Gabriel and Isa met frequently. They walked around the city, talked about their dreams and fears, and shared their favorite songs. Gabriel felt more and more connected to Isa, as if she had opened a door in his heart that he didn't even know existed.

One day, while talking in a park, Isa decided to tell Gabriel a secret that she had kept for a long time. She was transgender. Gabriel was surprised, but he didn't feel scared or repulsed. He simply looked into her eyes and said:

"That doesn't change anything for me. You're still the same amazing girl I met."

Isa was touched by Gabriel's words. She felt a tremendous relief for having finally told him the truth. From that day on, their relationship became even stronger. They were no longer just friends; they were confidants, soulmates.

The love between Gabriel and Isa blossomed amidst difficulties. They faced prejudice and discrimination from society, which did not accept their relationship. But they came together even more, supporting each other and fighting for their love.

Gabriel used his music to speak about love and acceptance, composing songs that expressed his feelings for Isa and his fight against prejudice. His songs touched the hearts of many people, helping to change the way society viewed transgender people.