Amanda Young relationship head canons

- Amanda is hard to get to know at first. She shields herself from others because she's scared of being hurt. Once you get her to open up though she's so amazing.

- She's very protective of you, she knows how cruel the world can be. Sometimes she seems controlling but she really just wants to keep you safe.

- Amanda does get jealous easily especially when you talk to guys around her, also girls but she gets more anxious with guys. If you two go out to the bar or a restaurant and some guy starts talking to you she'll immediately attack with her words. Sometimes you have to pull her back do she doesn't really hurt someone.

- Dates don't happen to often. Amanda loves staying at home with you where she gets you all to herself. When you do go on dates however, it's usually to a movie or grabbing something to eat.

- You don't know about her work involving Jigsaw. She's very secretive about that and never wants you to find out.

- At first Amanda didn't trust you very much. If you took to long to answer her texts she immediately thought you were cheating on her or ghosting her. After a while though you gained her trust. If you ever broke it, you would never be able to fix it.

- Sexually speaking, she doesn't need it but she of course enjoys when you guys sleep together. She loves you for you though, so that's only a plus. If you never wanted to have sex, wouldn't bother her. As long as she has you!