Blurry (8)

-valines pov-

"BECAUSEE....
Hmmm nevermind! Maybe tomorrow you'll know! Sleep tight players! We won't kill you in your sleep we promisee!"

The voice said as we all looked at the prepared beds behind us.

"I guess we're just gonna sleep?" ruby said in doubt "Y-yeah goodnight guys..." bubbles said

All of them quickly fell asleep. I guess because we're all exhausted from all those things..

But i wanted to stay up, just in case they are planning anything to do to us.
I figured that those people are not even people in the first place.
Remember when I got here? I said something about the Grey shirt guys having their faces covered up.
But they can't hide their physical appearance by just some mere coverage.

Their feet was open wide to see, they have claws or whatever. Their nails aren't the same us humans. The way they act is also different, They are extremely fast and I think they have good reflexes, Since they said that Kayla had a knife with her. If they were just ordinary people they would've said that she was strong. All they mentioned was that she is a high skilled fighter, but not strong enough to defeat them.

"hey."

Callix whispered to me
"What" I said "Come here" he said and gestured for me to come "no." I said then layed down in my bed

After that everything was quiet. It was creepy to know that I'm here with those kind of things and just knowing they aren't the same as us just creeps me out even more.

 It was creepy to know that I'm here with those kind of things and just knowing they aren't the same as us just creeps me out even more

*where am I? Who is this?*

Everything was blurry, I was confused yet happy. I was happily running with this unknown man.
Just who is this? Why do I feel safe just being with him? I've never met him but I feel like I know him.

"love are you Ok?" he said as he held my cheek "Yeah I'm fine"

I replied without any proper control. I know what I'm doing but I have no control in anything. It like I'm conscious but I'm not at the same time.

"see the sunset? Your as beautiful as that" he said as we looked towards it

"Promise me you won't leave me" he said as he made eye contact "yes I promise" I said"But I know that's just an empty promise

"But I know that's just an empty promise." he said as he looked away

*what do you mean*
I thought to myself

"What? No love Its not" I said but he just ignored me
I tried to hold his hand

"What? No love Its not" I said but he just ignored meI tried to hold his hand

But when our hands touched, I suddenly woke up.