Series One: What You Don't Deserve. Part One

These idiots are so annoying...

They can't get their minds staight. Always thinking they're ahead of each other. Always thinking that they're better.

They're all just as dumb as each other.

And they're all dumb as sewer rats.

Not even the King could see what's in store. Not even the smartest of those Glitter Brats can see it.

But... That Diamond girl... she's different. She's... strange..
Would she have helped me, then, if she had known my plans? If she knew..?

Just because she's the smartest doesn't mean she's smart...
Not smart enough, at least...

I could  feel my frown turn into a mischievous smirk as I watched the idiots I had to work with arguing over something as little as food.

They'll never survive...

"Watcha smirkin' about, Pipsqueak?" Marmo yelled across the room.

I ignored her, teleporting to my room. I locked the door, not that it would do much, but most of us are accustom to actually knocking on the door before walking in. Unless it was an emergency. Which was always something as stupid as a house spider crawling on the outside window.

"Idiots... always in my business..." I mumbled.

"Ira?!" Marmo yelled outside the door, "You can't shut yourself up in there forever!"

Then maybe I won't. I'll just leave.

I teleported, not thinking about where I wanted to go, and ended up at a beach.

A specific beach. The one I just so happened to wash up on. Where I had amnesia. Where that Diamond girl thought I had amnesia. That one.

Why?!?

I tugged at my hair in frustration as I thought about that day and all that happened.

She cared about me specifically. She didn't even care how much her little, blue bunny-rat got mad.

No cared for me like that. Like she did. So why?! Why?!? Why did she help me?! Why was she such a... a.. SUCH AN IDIOT!?!

"Why?.."

She doesn't know my plans, so maybe that's why she helped me. Because she thought I was doing this job for the sake of my life.. like that King of Idiots could kill me... but... what if she did know? Would she still have helped me?

WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HER OF ALL PEOPLE?!?! I SHOULD BE THINKING OF HOW TO GET RID OF THESE IDIOTS!!

"Jerk... stay out of my head.." I tried to bang my head to stop thinking.

I felt the sand under my shoes feel like they started to sink, causing me to stumble a little as I tried to fix my posture.

What... oh... the tide... right.

Perfect time. I don't want to be here. With these memories. Memories of the dumb Glitter Brat.. I should just get out. Earth is stupid. With stupid humans.