001 Done (7)

Not long after we got the tulip the speaker started to buzz

"DEAR PLAYERS! THE GAME IS NOW DONE! GOOD JOB!!
STAY ON WHERE YOU ARE AND OUR TEAM WILL ASSIST YOU WHERE YOU WERE EARLIER."

"finally it's done" I said

A few minutes later there are guys that approached us that led us out.

"Now that all of you are here, oh wait not all of you! Kayla is missing isn't she? She isn't dead! If that's what you're thinking! She is alive and well she was just kidnapped and tortured since she tried to fight back the team! But putting that aside if you still want her in the team, Click the red button! But if not click the blue button! The decision is yours to make!!"

After that the speaker went silent again.

I stared at the buttons in front of us that was settled up when we got here.

"what do you think guys?" ruby asked "I don't know really." reyn replied
While rave and bubbles just nodded.

But if they'll ask me, I don't need her. She maybe got kidnapped for a reason right? Or that's what I think. But other than that the only reason I might change my mind is we need another member. The more we are the more chance we can fight back.

"Val? What do you think?" ruby asked "I don't know either. You decide since you're the leader" I said and walked away from them

"Gosh why put all this on me now? AND since when did I became the leader? Damn" she said

But I didn't really care anymore. Even callix was just being silent in the corner.

Not for long they all chose the blue button
I knew they didn't want her in the group, cause I think they seem to see my point of view about that Kayla.

"WELL WELL WELL! I didn't expect you to abandon Kayla! But I forgot to tell you that she was kidnapped because of her high skill into fighting! She also carried some knife on her that slipped away from us! Well it sucks that you lost a valuable item! WHAHAHAHHA"

"WHAT! WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" ruby exclaimed "Yeah that was just unfair!" rave Yelled as well

*dang I didn't know she was that valuable to the team.*

I thought to myself that if only I stepped in and changed my point of view, would everything change?

"Now that you were all able to survive that first game, we are now gonna tell you the real motive and The characteristics of your teammates!"

"You are all here Because....."