one, the night i lost you.

ONE 🗞️ ˎˊ˗
real life, imessage.

A FEW MONTHS-ONE YEAR AGO!both connor and madison were seventeen here!

both connor and madison were seventeen here!

it was just about nearing 11pm when madison had finally finished up her bio homework as she closed her notebook and placed her pen back in her pen pot.

"finally done.. geez, that was a lot." she'd sighed out before sipping against her water bottle, pushing herself away from her desk and off her desk chair as she made her way to bed.

she'd had a busy day come tomorrow. from early skate practice for her regional comp to her prom committee meeting at the end of the day and then also having to go back for skating practice again almost immediately after that, the wells girl would need all the sleep she could get if she didn't want to wake up as a zombie come tomorrow.

just as she were about to lay down and sleep, her phone began vibrating from her charging port, three new messages from her boyfriend, connor popping up on the screen. a smile instantly shone across her face as she took her phone, opening the messages app to text him back.

[  IMESSAGE !  ]
Connie love💌 ,, connor.
Madi love💌 ,, madison.

Connie love💌
babyyyy

you awake

Madi love💌
well i am now

yay🤭

hi pretty girl

hiii🫶🏼🫶🏼

you okay, you never
text this late at night

you're usually sleeping
and snoring down the place😭

okay first off, I DO NOT
SNORE???

second off, can't i text my
girlfriend without a known
reason

connor...

okay fine.

the actual truth is.

I MISS YOU. SO BAD.

and i can't leave because i'm
grounded like who even still
grounds people anymore

I AM A 17 YEAR OLD
GROWING BOY😞

well babe, maybe you shouldn't
have snuck out all those times