Chapter-20[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Veer was sweating badly in his sleep,Sara who sat on the bed and looked at him and became shocked.

Sara:”Veer Bacha!Get up!Yah Allah”She become tensed and started to pat his face who become more scared in his sleep.

Veer:”Noo please no just go away!”He started to push Sara away who held both his hands.

Sara:”Veer it’s me Sara,open your eyes,nothing will happen to you,I am here,there is no one who can hurt you,it’s just a bad dream!”He shook him hard,Veer opened his eyes and sat on the bed he started to look everywhere,Sara cupped his face.

Sara:”Everything is fine bubba!”She said and give glass of water to him,Veer hold glass with shaking hands and started to drink his lips trembling badly,he return the glass back to Sara who wipes his mouth and place glass on the table,Veer look at her and then lay on the bed and place head on her lap,she started to stroke his hairs lovingly.

Veer:”I was so scared,Sorry I disturb your sleep!”

Sara:”Don’t say like that,I am here with you,you don’t have to be scared,Now forget about everything and sleep”

Veer:”I am not sleepy!”He said with half open eyes,Sara smiled and started to massage his forehead,Veer closed his eyes and took a long breath.

Veer:”I just stay here for some days what about Ahaan?How can he handle this all?”Sara wanted to say something but she was not finding good words,she took a long breath too.

Sara:”Hmm but now you both have to move on from this nightmare and we are here for you,so don’t overthink,he is gonna be fine too after all he is a tough guy!”

Veer:'Why are you so mad at him that much?He is not that bad!”

Sara:”Yeah yeah iss ko chamchagiri band karo aur so jao!”

[Yeah Yeah stop flattering this person and go to sleep!]

Veer chuckled and turned his left side and curled up his body like a ball,Sara covered his body with a blanket and placed a kiss on his head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Next Morning Veer come downstair with sleepy eyes,his hairs looking mess,he was looking too cute,Arbaaz saw him and place newspaper on the table and spread his arm for him but his bad luck Veer Passed by him with windned eyes,Sam and Meer both try to hold their laugh,Arbaaz glare at them and the trio turn to Veer who stood in front of Ahaan who was sitting on the floor and doing his important work🤭.

Veer:”Tum yeh kya kar rahe ho?”

[What are you doing?]

Ahaan:”Andhy ho dikhai nahi deta shoes saaf kar raha hu”