Chapter 1

Today's my second year in high school, I am quite excited of course, but also quite nervous. I just hope I will meet someone I know, or see a familiar face. I walk into my classroom, and scan the room, and the faces of the people to see if I can find a familiar face. Unfortunately I don't seem to find anyone I know, but more people might come soon, since I came pretty early. I walk towards a desk. I choose to sit beside the window, since it's a nice seat. I stare outside of the window for a while, waiting for the teacher to arrive. As I wait, a couple of other female students decide to approach me. They sit on a seat beside me, and move their chairs towards me. I look at them wondering what they're doing, they probably want to be my friend. One of the girls decide to say hi to me.
Female student 1: "Hey, what's your name?"
I smile awkwardly and say my name.
"Crystal."
"Pretty name. My name is Zoe, nice to meet you!"
She smiles at me.
"Thanks..."
All the other 3 female students stare at me for a while...
Female student 2: "You're pretty. Do you want to be friends with us?"
"Um, okay I guess" I smile at them.
Female student 3: "Great!! Welcome to our friend group, let's have fun together! Also my name is Boomi!"
Female student 2: "And my name is Miya."

And just like that, I became friends with some random girls. Zoe, Boomi, and Miya.
But, there's something suspicious about them.
I feel like they're hiding something from me. But oh well, I must be imagining things.

Time passes on, and it's already lunch time. We all have a lot of things in common, but I feel most attracted to Boomi, since she gives off good, energetic vibes, and we have a lot in common. But of course i like the other two girls as well, Zoe and Miya, but sometimes they give off weird vibes.

Anyways, it's now lunch time, and we all walk towards the cafeteria. We take the food we want, and sit down at a table. Zoe then asks me something.
Zoe: "Hey, crystal. I was wondering... What do you think about hanging out, after school with us? Sounds nice..?"
Boomi: "Yeah! It'll be fun!"
"Hmm... I guess I could."
Boomi: "Yayy!!" She smiles at me.
"But, where will we be going...?"
Miya chuckles slightly, and then says,
"it's a surprise, you'll find out."
"Oh okay..." I say as I wonder, what it could be. And should I really follow them to this "mysterious" place that they're taking me...? I mean they seem pretty trustable so far, so I guess, I'll just goo along with them.

A few hours pass by, and it's finally time to go home. They all then approach my desk.
Zoe: "So you're still coming with us, like you said?"
"Yeah."
Boomi: "Great! Let's goo already then!"
We all take our bags, and walk out the classroom. As we're walking in the hall, Miya walks beside me, and whispers slightly to me, "Be careful, the place is a bit scary. Don't trust anyone there, Crystal."
I whisper back to her,
"Umm... okay?" I say as i stare at her, a bit confused, but just go along with it anyway.

We arrive outside, and like 20 minutes of walking, we arrive at the place.
I look up to see, a big abandoned building in front of us. Seems like it used to be a hostel.
"A hostel...?"