Bella the Full Metal Alchimest

Edward's POV

A week after I left a vampire came to me. I couldn't read his mind. But, he looked frantic.

"Where's your woman, boy?" he demanded. When I didn't answer, he grabbed me by the throat and held me a foot off the ground. "Where is my little demonic human, Edward?" he shouted in my face.

"Bella is not here" I spat, glaring into his eyes.

"Damn it" he hissed, throwing me to the ground. "You don't know, do you? Damn it!"

"She's where she belongs" I stated, "Away from me."

"You abandoned her, didn't you?"

I didn't respond. Growling, he pulled out his phone. As soon as someone picked up on the other side, he started to talk.

"She's alone again" he hissed.

"What? I thought you said she had a boyfriend!" A woman cried.

"She did, but not anymore. Find her!"

"We can't. She's already gone."

In anger, he punched a hole in the wall.

"I'm not going to lose that stupid brat again, damn it! I promised her brothers I'd take care of her!"

"Sorry, sir. There's nothing I can do."

He crushed his phone, snarling in anger.

"What's going on?" I demanded.

"What the fuck do you care, Fuckward?" he snarled. "You're the reason for all of this. She was just happy to live in this world until you came along and stole her heart and then shattered it."

"And we're going to fix it" Alice stated, walking up with everyone else. "We'll go. We'll get there safely; I've seen it."

"You'll never be able to come back" the man stated. "You'll be forever trapped in that world. You'll lose your immortality, strength, speed, and any extra abilities you have."

"None of us chose the life of a vampire" Esme sighed. "Nor did we want to live it without Bella."

The man sighed before asking for someone's phone. Then, he called Aro. A minute later, a vampire with the ability of teleportation picked us up.

"Carlisle, please understand just how much you're giving up. You'll never be able to come back to this world." Aro pleaded. But, he gave up when he read all of our memories. "Make the arrangements, Jane. They'll leave in the morning."

"Yes, master" Jane sighed.