sugar daddy 🌚

...............

..............

Eva came out of kitchen with two glasses full of juice, she was wearing a short top which was coming till her upper belly and was wearing a short skirt which was covering her upper thighs.

She came out of kitchen and kept the glasses on the table and was going to sit on couch beside her sugar daddy but he held her waist and pulled her on his lap.

She looked at him and he winked at her she smiled and adjust herself on his life and focused on the TV screen.

......

After sometime she suddenly felt something hard against her lower back she gulped down her own saliva and turn back to look at him.He came near her ear and said.

* Daddy want you so badly princess! *

She looked at him and wrapped her hands around his neck and said in seductive voice.

* I am all yours daddy *

And as soon as she completed her sentence he attached his lips with her and started to kiss her roughly and she also was trying to match he is pace.

His one hand was on her left cheek pulling her more  closer and another hand was on her left Thigh and was going upwards while her one hand was in his hairs and another hand was wrapped around his neck.

Suddenly she felt a finger inside her. She gasped between the  kiss when he started to f*** her with his middle finger.

He fastend his speed while she was moaning between the kiss he left her lips and came towards her neck while still finger f****** her..... She was moving on his lap because of his finger inside her.

He started to kiss her neck while giving his hickeys, she was moaning mess.... She said while moaning.

* Da-daddy, ahh, I'm, I'm close ahh *

While he said. * Don't you dare baby girl otherwise you will get a hard punishment! *

Saying this he started to move his finger fast while she couldn't made it and came out on his finger his smirked and said.

* What a mess babe, now getting ready for your punishment! *

Saying this he kiss her and picked her up in bridal style and started to move towards her bedroom..... After breaking the kiss he throw her on the bed and went near night stand and took out a hand cough while she said.

" Please daddy! *

* Ahhhh princess *

After this he tied up her hands and removed his clothes and threw them somewhere in the room now he became fully naked.... And he towered over her and attached his lips with her kissing her roughly and his hands was doing their work.

His hands were opening her shirts button but he was not able to remove her shirt from her body because her both hands were tied up so he was only able to open her shirts buttons.

Next his hands went towards her back and he opened her  bra's hook and throw the bra away from her body. Now her upper body was visible.

After that his hand reached for her skirt and pulled down her skirt till her knees and with the help of his legs he removed her skirt fully.

After that he broke the kiss and went towards her collarbone and started to suck it hard while she was moaning his name.... Next he went towards one of her nipple and took it between his teeth and started to suck it hard while with his right hand he was messaging on her right nipple after few seconds he started to kiss her breast area and while kissing he came towards her stomach then lower belly and then between her thighs and said.

* Let me here your beautiful moans more princess. *

Saying this he entered he stand inside her and folded his tongue inside her xyz.... Which caused her to arched her back and her walls to be get tightened.

He licked the whole mess she did few minutes earlier while he was finger f****** her.... And after that he came upwards and kissed her lips while fighting with her tongue that is was salty yet sweet.

After breaking the kiss he look at her and she said. * I want to touch you daddy! *

* Oh really?! * She immediately noded her head but he smirked and said. * Not so soon princess! * Saying this he sat between her thighs and slowly kept his large member inside her which caused her to scream his name but he said. * It's daddy for you princess! *

Saying this he started to trust her slowly but soon he fastend his speed, they both were moaning mess the skin touching sound was easily could be heard.

The room was filled with their moans and skin touching sound.... She felt the cnot inside her stomach so she said. * Daddy, ahhh, I'm close. *

* Wait for me princess! * After few thrust he felt that he is also close so he fastend his speed and after few more thrust he said. * Now * and they both came out together.

He slowly took out his member and went upwards and untied her hands and kissed her lips then her for head and she said. * Why didn't you untilled my hands before?! I was not able to touch you! * 

* That was your punishment princess! *

Hearing this she rolled her eyes while he said. * Don't you dare to roll your eyes on me otherwise I will go for one more round! *

* I'm sorry * saying this she closed her eyes as she was tired as hell he kissed on her cheek and slept beside her while covering her body with blanket.

......

.........

So how's it?!
I hope it was good 😊
Ignore my grammatical mistakes cuz English is not my first language 🙃
Thx for coming here 💖