Preface

This story is set in an alternate universe of Halo. It is based in a roleplay universe started by some of my friends and I.

This story is based around two organizations that said friends and I have come up with for this AU.

Invictus Titanicus and Red Crown are the brainchildren of one of said friends.

COILVIPER is my own creation.

***Red Crown***
Red Crown, a unit based off of Division(the agents) and Prototype(Blackwatch). A blank check group who knows how to kill and almost everything else. Ranging from single operators to while Corps and Divisions. Some of the best and worst of humanity working under a multitude of secret groups. From research and war training. This group serves to train and equipment these "war criminals" to the teeth of weapons. If it walks, it will lay lifeless. If it floats it will be fished out. If it takes the planet, either it will be recaptured or deleted!

***Invictus Titanicus***

***COILVIPER***

Infiltration specialists who are part of ONI. They are essentially what happens when you have an entire organization comprised of Sam Fishers, Solid Snakes, David Masons, and Otocons acting as their support. They are primarily an anti-insurgent group, and it is actually very rare to find a COILVIPER operative infiltrating a Covenant stronghold. They also have the secondary function of killing any rogue Spartans. And the best part? COILVIPER operatives are generally not augmented at all, with the only augmentations being cybernetic instead of biological (essentially robotic limbs and/or CNI from BO3). Originally their own separate division, they willingly became a sub-division of Red Crown under the condition that COILVIPER maintains a certain amount of autonomy.