Wendigo (4)

-valines pov-

"We need to get out of here. You guys pick up sticks or whatever weapon we can use to fight back"
I said as I clenched my jaw

"Is this alright?" reyn asked while he was holding a stick "yeah that will do. We need a weapon to hold them off somehow" I said

"But is this all of us? Two people have been killed by those creatures! If we make one wrong move everything could go downhill!" rave said

"I know. Me, bubbles and ruby had a plan. Our plan is".

We first analyzed the capabilities of those creatures one by one. And how we can fight back without having to go all out since our strength is far more weaker than them

If we ever encounter one we agreed to bare our weapons then make a circle, then the injured person will be inside that circle since that person will be the weakest. But if we started split up we agreed to run away and find a place where it's safe to hide then ambush. But if we were surrounded we will try to hold off as much as time we can then let the others run away.

But who would be holding them off you ask? It's me, Rave, then reyn. But the original plan is me, ruby, then reyn. Since ruby got injured we need to improvise.

And our only goal is not fight but to hold off much time we can so we can scatter around to find the remaining tulips. And we will form into groups if we ever need to split but if not we all gonna stay together to increase our survival chance.

"you guys got everything?" I asked "yes, but ruby can't really run or walk" bubbles said "Rave can you carry ruby?" I asked
"Yeah but I can't really fight alongside you guys while carrying her" Reyn responded

"I know, we got that then let's go"

"HI AGAIN PLAYERSSS!! THE Hunters ARE NOW RELEASED! BE CAREFUL THE HUNTERS AREN'T THE MOST FRIENDLY! THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT THE FLOWERS! oh earlier two hunters got released for a heads up! Now you know their ability you will have the upper hand! BY THE WAY THE HUNTERS ARE CALLED WENDIGOS! they are really cruel so you better watch your backs! There are only 1 tulip remaining! The hunters are hunting! If you can't find the last tulip by the time of dawn one of you needs to be sacrificed ! Goodbye and Goodluck! "

Everyone became silent after the brief announcement.
I knew what those creatures were but I wasn't sure. I've read about them, they tend to be very cruel and cannibalistic. They will hunt their prey in the most aggressive and terrifying way. And now that I confirmed I know their abilities.

WENDIGOS are spirits of cold and hunger, they are repulsed by fire and the only way to kill them is decapitation which is done by setting them on fire.

"Guys I think I found it!"