[ 18 ] Atoning For Putting Your Dick Up Your Bestie's Ass

a/n: I'm surprise wattpad allowed this title LMAO

Megumi woke up the next day from dead sleep to someone screaming and crying in his ear. His entire bed and body lurched under the sudden weight of Itadori collapsing on him, yelling, "MEGUMI—! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Megumi startled, eyes wild in panic. Itadori's face was streaked with tears. He was screaming again.

"C-Clearly," Megumi started, raising up onto his elbows. The moment he did, Itadori collided with him, hugging him firmly. "What made you think I wasn't alive?"

"Y-You—Y-You had to—And Sukuna...!" Itadori sobbed. He leant back, sniffling, and scrubbed his arms over his face. When his eyes met Megumi's once more, he was done crying. He wasn't done screaming, though. "I thought he'd kill you for sure!"

"Well, um, that didn't happen, I guess," Megumi reassured. "Can you get off me?"

"R-Right! My bad."

Itadori scrambled off Megumi's bed, leaving Megumi momentarily disoriented. He looked for his phone and found it on the nightstand—

—next to Itadori's.

He grabbed them both in a panic.

Itadori was still sniffling a little, looking rather helpless beside Megumi's bed, slouched on his knees. After a second, Megumi handed Itadori his phone.

"I kept your phone because I wasn't sure if you wanted Sukuna going through your texts." Though I think it's a bit late for that now, he thought.

Itadori took it. "O-Oh. Thanks," he said. "I should probably text Nobara then and—Wait! Junpei!"

"He's next door," Megumi reported, but Itadori was already racing out of Megumi's room. The moment he passed the threshold, though, Itadori crumpled to the side a little with a wince.

Megumi watched, his confusing giving way to mortification as Itadori teetered on one foot. Balanced resumed, Itadori stared off into the distance.

His hand went to his ass.

Megumi turned over in his bed, pulled the covers up, and resolved never to leave his room ever again.

"M-Megumi," Itadori whispered in horror.

"Don't talk to me," Megumi groaned. "Close my door."

"M-Megumi..."

"Close my door!"

Itadori complied and stood on the other side. Of course, he'd known Megumi would top, but he hadn't expected to wake up the next day feeling it.

Itadori was struck numb and dumb, hand on his ass, until the neighboring door opened. Itadori dropped his hands to his sides, feigning innocence despite the blush overtaking his entire face.

Just down the hall, Junpei emerged from his room looking just as Itadori hoped: alive, and not a curse.

"Junpei!" Itadori shrieked, thrilled. He walked over, mindful of the ache still radiating up his spine. He shuddered a little at the memories he didn't have of the event.

Junpei stared at him, wide-eyed.

And then, he went bright red.

Suddenly self-conscious, Itadori wondered if it was obvious he'd evidently been fucked in the ass by his friend.

"I-Itadori-kun," Junpei said.

"Yeah. That's me." Itadori brandished two finger-guns like a western cowboy. He holstered them. "I'm back!"