[ 17 ] ❌ First Time's The Charm

Before his dynamic, Megumi hadn't been all that interested in anything to do with sex. He found it tacky to hear about, and a nuisance to deal with.

After his dynamic, though, with domdrop as the catalyst, it was all Megumi could seem to think about.

His years of repression made it easy for him to shut down that train of thought. It was getting more difficult to catch, though, as the remainder of the car ride to campus consisted of multiple fantasies Megumi's concussed brain ran with. Around the halfway mark, he caught up to his brain and wrangled it back in with feverish desperation.

He didn't need to be thinking about this, and yet he continued to fall into the trap of listening to Sukuna's voice memo. On repeat.

In the privacy of his dorm.

Where no one could watch him cave time and time again to the tune of Sukuna's breathy plea.

Megumi had spared only enough time to fetch his and Itadori's things from Gojo's room before he was back in his own dorm. There, Megumi faced his empty room with a grave sense of loss. He glanced down the hall where Itadori's room door was shut and vacant. The afternoon's overcast pitched the end of the hall into shadows.

Megumi shut his door behind him and, with a deep sigh, collapsed back on his bed.

He stared at the ceiling for a time.

He raised his open text messages to Sukuna up to his ear and was immediately met with:

"Megumi, please."

Irrespective of his raging headache, the blood in his body drained south.

He curled onto his side, resting the phone beside him on the comforter. He watched the highlight pass over the audio waves once more. It didn't help that his brain had permanently altered his hippocampus to make space for Sukuna's breakdown in the caves.

Megumi was enthralled, however darkly, by how perfect begging looked on Sukuna. Worse still: Sukuna knew it.

Megumi's hand traveled under the waistband of his pants. For the second time that day, he got off on the image of Sukuna blowing him, of the tears on his face dripping to his lips. He imagined the salt on his tongue as he bit into his lip.

He turned over, raised on one elbow as his free hand squeezed the base of himself and pumped a hard stroke to the tip. His grip tightened, his entire body trembling where he hovered over the bed. He listened to Sukuna's memo once more before leaning his forehead on his closed fist, hips hitching against the mattress.

Cussing under his breath, Megumi came, a choked sound leaving his throat.

Wow, Megumi thought, the wetness in his boxers making him cringe. I'm a horrible person.

M: Ok tell me your answer

S: [address to the hotel]

M: No

M: Over text

S: Coward.

M: Never mind then

M: Bye.

S: Fine.

S: I don't want this in writing so I'll send another memo

M: No

S: Why not

M: No more memos

S: Why not

M: None of your business