[ 16 ] The Consequences Of Giving Head In A Cave

The state of cum on Megumi's sweatpants became an obsolete issue when it came to escaping the cave. After worming his way downstream of the creek the curses had taken him down, Megumi emerged victorious to the light of day. The seal gauze was still intact but loosening around his arms from army-crawling.

Soaking wet and out of breath, Megumi trudged his way down the riverbed. By the time he reached civilization, he was regretting leaving Sukuna behind.

What the fuck is my damage?! he thought, yanking his hands viciously against a sharp, blunt tree branch. Eventually, the gauze tore just enough for Megumi to yank his hands free.

Stumbling out of the forest, Megumi staggered with muddy socks squelching on the pavement. He left a trail of caky footprints all the way across campus, avoiding the main streets as he went.

Luckily, it was a rainy day and few people wanted to linger out in the street. Megumi avoided the eyes of people on their smoke breaks standing and staring at him from beneath the overhangs. That should have been his first sign that something was off.

Megumi arrived at Gojo's building, only to discover that his teacher was there waiting for him.

"Sensei," Megumi started, alarmed.

Gojo pushed to his feet. He was wearing his glasses now and, by the looks of it, was surprised to find Megumi outside. Without shoes on.

"What happened? Where's Itadori?" Gojo asked, hurrying before him to look Megumi all over in a panic. He looked every which way for signs of Sukuna and came up empty.

"I..." Dear God, Megumi thought, How do I even begin to explain who kidnapped me?

And then, wild with horror, thought: HOW DO I EXPLAIN I WAS JUST BRIEFLY KIDNAPPED?!

Gojo leant back, hands on his hips. The misty weather flattened his hair to his forehead now, glittery with fresh droplets. "Well, your glare is doing better. You must be on the up, huh?"

Megumi glanced away, expression withering with annoyance.

"See! I didn't even feel that."

"Stop it," Megumi grumbled. "Sukuna's not here. We... got into an altercation."

"An... altercation."

"Yes."

"But your glare is better. And your commands aren't—"

"I get it!" Megumi hissed, turning pink faster than Gojo could catch on to the inadvertent admission. "Can we speak somewhere more privately, maybe? And don't call Nobara, please."

Gojo held up his phone despite the rain, pointing to it. "But I already texted her."

"Why do you even have her number?!"

When Gojo shrugged, Megumi groaned and dragged him back beneath the building overhang. Away from the storm, Megumi could properly see that Nobara had responded to Gojo's text. Her name was on the most recent notification.

He grabbed Gojo by the wrist and turned the screen toward himself.

N: PLZ TELL HIM TO ANSWER HIS PHONE THANKS IN ADVANCE SENSEI

"I lost my phone," Megumi confessed. "Have you even been in the room yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you two to come out," Gojo confessed, and so Megumi hauled him into the building. All the while, Gojo rambled on, saying, "I figured after I gave you two privacy you'd come back out of domdrop! I didn't want to interrupt the process—"