Prologue

"In this life, I don't want anything. Nobody's respect, nobody's love. Let it be that i was the biggest devote of Mata Lakshmi, I want no treasure, no prosperity. Not even the doomed throne of hastinapur......I just want..... him....i need to apologize to him"

Duryodhana knows that nobody was his own in his life like his Sun was.

They bound themselves to him for their dharma.

King Dhritarastra's dharma of being his Father. He supported Duryodhana and turned a blind eye to all his wrongs in his Putra Moha.

Queen Gandhari's dharma of being his Mother. She stayed silent and never corrected his wrong, never gave him the company he needed as a outcast.

Kalinga Kumari, Bhanumati's dharma of being his wife. She stayed silent with a bowed head to all he sayed and did, never acting as his equal.

Prince Lakshman & Princess Lakshmana's dharma towards their father as his children, never even protesting for their lives in this war.

His Hundred brothers dharma towards their elder brother, one who was their navigator of paths in their life.

He knows, if given a chance, may it be his parents or his brothers, no one will want to be associated with him.

Expect for him, he knows that no matter how much he is angry on him for all the adharma he did, he won't hate him.

He knows his soulmate that he won't.

"I just......want to be the one behind those radiant shoulders. I want to have a brother who will fight with archery on equal grounds with me. I...want to apologize to him for everything and...and ask him to be my brother. I will do anything for that"

Arjuna knows that the sins him and his brothers committed against his eldest brother can't be washed with his own blood.

For they taunt they threw at the person whose feets should have been worshipped by them.

Yes, Angaraj karna did many bad things, he wasn't a saint, he called their wife names in the Dyut Sabha.

But he also admitted his regret of his actions, unlike them who never regretted their actions until it was too late.

He knows that the only few sins their elder brother did, he wouldn't have if the society didn't reject him at every stage of life.

He knows that him and his brother would have not been left like a empty shell in the end if they had the sun over the dark clouds of their life.

They could have been the shield to everything that would have dare to come and hit their brother.

He could have been the umbrella shielding them from the harsh heat the the reality.

Everything could have been different if they had their brother.

So this time he wants nothing but to the one shielded and hugged by the arms of the pillar of light.

He wants to be the one standing shoulder to shoulder with the son of the sun.

He just wants his brother back and wants to make up for everything.

He knows he can do this if he tries.

"I don't know my purpose in this restart"

And yet the one these two want doesn't want them.

He had awaited death, but when it finally came to him, he was cursed to relive his hell of a life.

They say the ones committed crimes in their past life are the ones born as lower cast people.

That must be it, on why he was a suta in both lives, just this one he remembered his sins.

This time his sins being not guiding Duryodhana into the path of dharma and letting the darkness of adharma consume him.

His sins being giving his strength to Duryodhana to give him the confidence of committing all those crimes.

His sins being walking into the path of adharma despite knowing that everything he is doing is wrong.

His sin being insulting a pious women and calling her names. His sins being staying silent as she cried for help in a court full of stuck up people, including himself.

His sins being emptying the lap and head of his wives by dragging his children to the fruitless war for them to die infront of his eyes and then dying himself.

His sins being bringing tears into the eyes of his mothers and father. The tears in the eyes of both of his mother were the testimony of how wrong his decisions were.

He learned from his mistakes. He understood not to fight destiny, his stubborness to prove himself dragged him down this war.

So this time he decided to not be ambitious anymore, to not die like a dog in the end.

He decided to accept his fate of being a suta and never touching weapons rather than holding them to being the cause of his family's misery.

He knows it's for the best of everyone's interest.