Clusters (1)

Valine Choi, thats my name. But they call me Val for short. I was dragged here when I was on my way home.

-flashback-

"Val! We're gonna go this way see you tomorrow!" my friend rose said "Sure go ahead! See you!" I said as I walked away.

Everything was peaceful not until I reached the alley way.
I felt something touched me so I quickly turned around but before I can see who it was I lost consciousness.

-present-

Then after that I couldn't remember anything. I woke up here and this is the first day i am here and there was people who looks like they were victims too. No word has been spoken since I got here. But I was observing everything and everyone.

I saw those guys who were wearing Grey jackets with full on coverage on the face. They were the one who kept bringing other people one by one.

there was one guy who seems to be one of us who was in the corner as if he was hiding or something.

"ATTENTION PLAYERS! WELCOME TO CLUSTER! LET'S GET STARTED SHALL WE?"

A voice that came from the speakers that echoed in the room which shocked everyone.

"YOUR HERE TO FIND FLOWERS! EASY ENOUGH RIGHT?? WELL THE ONLY RULE IS TO WEAR THE SPECIAL GLOVES THAT WE WILL PROVIDE! if you disobey you will be eliminated Immediately! HAHAHAHA Well get ready players!"

The sound of the speaker quickly went quiet as the person who was speaking stopped.

I looked around the room and there was someone who stood up.

"it doesn't seem so hard right?" a girl said

"Hi everyone my name is ruby. We're all gonna be stuck here right? So why not get to know each other" ruby said

"let's start by saying our name then our favorite flower since that's the thing we're gonna find!" ruby said

*fuck I don't want to.*

"I'll start again. I'm Ruby and my favorite flower is lavender"

"Well t-then i-m Bubbles- and my favorite flower is lillies" another girl said

"I'm reyn and my favorite flower is poppy" a guy said

*Poppy? Really?*

"my name is Tom and my favorite flower is Daffodil"

"I'm Kayla my favorite flower purple hyacinth"

"I'm rave, my favorite flower is white hydrangea"

"Callix. Pink primrose"

"hmm pretty straight forward eh? Well whatever and you over there what's your name?" she said as she pointed at me

"valine, for short Val. Marigold"

"Well nice to meet you all! Let's get ready" ruby said and went to get the gloves

I went to the gloves too and so does everybody else did.

*are this the gloves? This are garden gloves if Im not mistaken*

"Im back again players! We are gonna start this flower hunt in just a few minutes! But before we do let's talk about where you will be searching and what you're all gonna be searching!"

"The flower that you're all gonna be searching are TULIPS!!
the place where you will be searching in are the CLUSTER GARDEN! it's our personal garden that has the prettiest tulips in the world! All you have to is find it! It is scattered around the area but be careful!
There are a lot of imposter flowers! Once you touch an imposter flower you are immediately KILLED! "

*what the fuck killed???!*

"there are also hunters that are there to protect the tulips, but they will only appear if there is only 5 remaining flowers! And one of you will be selected as part of the hunters team! If the person who was selected got their flower stolen then your out! Or may I say eliminated!"

"GOODLUCK!"

*shit shit shit this is more dangerous than I thought!*