twenty one

dominic

"my father." i started.

i honesty wouldn't say i have daddy issues. i'm not in urgent need of therapy, i never feel sad, or overwhelmed.

but right now, in this moment? i feel something deep in my chest, my heart suddenly weighing ten pounds.

"he wasn't a bad dad, really. he just had some issues to work on." i say, and she narrows her eyes.

ignoring her, i continue, "my father was a known criminal, was listed for everything you can name, assault, robbery, murder. he taught me everything he knew."

she sits up, growing very interested in what i have to say. "he was skilled in everything, but he was most invested in hacking. he'd give me lessons on it, so one day i could be 'just like him.'" i grit out the words he'd once told me.

"every time i'd make a mistake, as a punishment he'd whip me" i shrug. "on the back, my shoulders, stomach, chest, anything a shirt could cover, he'd lash."

i don't know why i'm telling her this, i've never told anyone. never needed to. it hasn't traumatised me, i moved on with my life perfectly fine and i'm in no contact with him whatsoever.

a gasp falls past her lips and she sucks her bottom lip into her mouth, it takes everything in my not to lean in and take it into mine.

"that's is, that's the story." i stare at my roof, not knowing what to say as we sit in silence. finally, she whispers.

"dominic."
"ayda."
"dominic."

my eyes snap to hers at the authority in her tone, and i soften immediately, her face bringing me a sense of comfort i've never felt before.

she gets on her knees, shuffling closer to me before sitting directly in my lap, and throwing her arms around me, causing my cock to harden in my slacks.

"i'm sorry that happened to you, but don't downplay your situation." she whispers in my ear.

i hear her mutter something on the lines of 'he had some issues for sure' and i resist the urge to laugh

not being able to resist, my arms make their way around her waist and i squeeze, knowing she needs this too. i rain kisses down her neck, and she leans back, giving me better access.

i slowly and sensually make my way down her neck, to her collarbone, then her upper chest.

"dominic" she moans, and i smirk, staring up at her. "yes?" i ask, making my way back to her neck and splattering kisses everywhere.

she takes a moment to reply, "we can't just have sex after everything you've told me." she confidently states, but i don't stop.

"and why is that?" "because-" she trips over her own words, not having a good argument and i chuckle against her skin, "it's indecent." she finishes.

i lean backwards, staring into her eyes. "tell me what you like." she jumps back. "what?" she croaks.

"tell me what you like." i say again, "like.. sexually?" i nod and she groans.