2. Marry Me

"What are you doing on dragon stone?" Davina questioned, more demanded. Daemon stared back at his sister a woman he thought was long dead, but there was no mistaking her. This was davina targaryen.

"Dav..." he had come to cause trouble, of course, but seeing his twin sister now it was like a blade through the heart

"What are you doing here? You don't belong here." she answered, and there was a distance in her eyes.

"Sister, it's me you've been gone a long time-" he reached out for her, but she took a step back and he noticed the dragons coming up behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she repeated

"I thought you were dead."

"Why would you think such a thing?" She countered, looking him over so many years past, since he last saw her she was still as magnificent and beautiful as when she was younger maybe even more so now that her curves filled out, her face slimmed her eyes so vibrant but she just kept asking him the same thing over and over again what are you doing here? What are you doing here?-and he didn't know what to say. He came here to marry a whore to anger their brother into making him hand of the king. which in hindsight -possibly foresight -was stupid because pissing him off further wouldn't make him happy get either of them what they wanted.

"You upgraded... what happened to fury?"

"Fury." Davina echoed and a beautiful black dragon came swooping down. She didn't have to speak loud. It was as if her and the dragon were connected. Daemon looked three dragons behind her. He was confused.

"Is that cannibal? Silver wing? Vith-"

"Yes," she answered simply "they are mine and I am theirs. You don't belong here."

"This is our home. What are you talking about? I missed you."

She looked at him as if she didn't know him and maybe she didn't. How long had it been since he had seen his sister 10 years maybe longer. She had been 15 maybe 16 or was it longer than that since she vanished. She turned back to the dragons and rose a hand silently, they lay down before her. She turned back around to her brother.

"Remember, when I thought we could do it on a dragon, and you said that was a good way to die," he offered a step closer. Davina had always been the love of his life when she vanished... Ran away from Home. He thought he would never see her again, he looked for her. He searched the skies and land and ocean for her, but she had just vanished.

"I recall," she agreed "it's still a foolish idea."

"We did it anyways," he countered with a smirk. "You really scared me. I thought you didn't remember me." She blinked a few more times as she took a step closer to him as well.

"I suppose I just blocked out part of that... Part of me." Davina answered.

"Where did you go sister?"

"I wanted to escape the dragons gave me a good escape," she glanced back at them. They were listening to her waiting for her command.

"How did you claim three more dragons?"

"I wouldn't say I claimed them necessarily they claimed me"."

"What do you mean?" He countered.

"I was scared and alone. I had fury with me, but otherwise..." There was a distance in her eyes that he hated to see because his sister used to be so filled with life and love, but then she smiled that charming smile of hers. "They found us and we've been happy together."

"You've been raised by dragons for the past 12 years."

"Yes," she answered simply "now brother what are you doing here?"

"When you ran away, our idiot brother was proposing marriage offers for you and some awful Lannister." He recalled.

She did recall that and if Viserys had known that a union would send his sister into a spiral having her run away from home for years never to be seen again, he never would've suggested such a thing.

"How about we do what we were meant to do we're always meant to be...' Daemon demanded.  Davina didnt understand.  "Marry me."

"Marriage?" Viserys shook his head. "To whom?"

"It doesn't say your grace." Otto answered hesitantly. "But he is surely trying to get a rise out of you-"

"Why does it say davina? Who's Davina?" Jon questioned. Viserys grabbed the scroll. 

"He is playing with you your grace. Your sister is long dead."

"Aunt Davina?" Avalon questioned. She had heard stories about her aunt but her father didn't want to talk about her.

"She is long gone." Viserys corrected. "My brother wishes to provoke me. To bring up our beloved little sister..." Viserys turned his cheek.  "To answer is to give him what he wants." Viserys remarked his hand fisting, needing to punch something. That was a low blow bringing Davina into this. Even her name stirred something in him, something long forgotten. 

"The realm is watching, Your Grace."

"What would you have me do? Send him to the Wall? Perhaps I could put his head on a spike." Viserys mused.

"Daemon has seized Dragonstone, has surrounded himself with an army of gold cloaks, and has now stolen a dangerous weapon..." Otto told him.

'Assemble a detachment, Otto. I will go to Dragonstone and drag Daemon back to face justice myself.' Viserys told him.

'Your Grace. My apologies, Your Grace, but I cannot allow it. It's too dangerous.' Mellos told him.

'Daemon is without limit. Handle it.'

"Dont worry brother." Rupert offered stepping forward, patting Otto on the shoulder. "I will handle this."

"No." Otto objected but his brother was known to have a short temper and Rupert headed off with a wicked smile. 

"Brothers," Avalon shrugged. "I'm happy to report that I like not having a brother."