- welcome home

10:43am | 10/14/20
pip's pov🤍🔪

i'm sitting in my class. suddenly my phone buzzed, 'ravi <3'

ravi <3: hey! i'm in town wanna meet up?

pippa: in class, ends at 11 r u free then

ravi <3: sarge, just for you i am🤍

she smiles at the nickname he created for her the day they met. she sends hearts back, then quickly puts her phone down.

10:59am

pip had never wanted class to end, ever. she was surprised on how much she wanted to see ravi. it had only been a few months of her being at college; but she missed him more than ever.

at this point in time; they weren't really official just friends with a lot of benefits.

but, pip wasn't complaining i mean they've kissed a bunch, he was also her first kiss i might add. she was just excited to see her partner in crime.

finically when the clock ticked 11pm she was the first out of the classroom, she watched ravi's location they had set up years ago. he was outside.

"hi, i got you black coffee" he smiles handing her the coffee. she smiles back at him. she pulls him into a large hug. holding onto him for a good minute.

they walk over to his car. "so sarge what time your next class at?" he asks taking a sip out of his coffee. "that was my last class of the day: i only booked really early classes so i could chill the rest of the day" she giggles.

ravi looks at her; he'd never wanted to kiss her more. her hair was so long now, he noticed that she had gotten more freckles on her nose. she looks over at him.

right eye, left eye, mouth. then suddenly they were kissing. their mouths only leaving each others to grab slow breaths. after a good minute of them making out, she looks at him; her natural blush beginning to come out.

"ravi, i love you. like i know we're not official or anything but—" before she could continue her sentence his voice chimes in. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

she didn't know what to say, so she let her lips answer him.

"i'll take that as a yes." he smirks, kissing her back.

A/N: this was short but very cutesy idk should i make the oneshots like rando things that pop into my brain or like follow-ups??? tbh i'm torn but we'll see what i have the motivation for lmao.