Dylan Dalmatians's 10 Minute Limousine Journey To 101 Dalmatian Street

(March 2nd 2019) 

On November 22nd 2017, after having lots of fun on the G Force ride, my Sister (Dorothy) wanted to go home. 

So Hunter called for his 'Car' and we went down the elevator to the ground floor. 

In hindsight, I feel stupid for trusting Hunter at the time as there was so many warning signs but I ignored them all. 

Once we stepped outside, the Limousine pulled up and I noticed something was familiar about it. Hunter opened the door. With Dorothy being fussy, I carefully stepped inside. 

I was relieved to be greeted with pure luxury. 

I sat down on the spare seat and gently sighed. Looking back, I think it was closer to a moan but I was 12 (give or take) 0.1 Dog Years. 

"So why don't we have something a little classy, hey?" 

Hunter asked me with a cool in his voice. 

I nodded as he pressed his remote to switch on the music. 

The song called The Streets Of London came on. 

Unknown to me, Dolly was chasing us, trying to warn me of Hunter's true intentions. 

I either didn't notice or didn't care, as I was having the time of my life. 

Not even Mom has been in a Limousine before. 

I thought to myself as the Limousine started to move. 

At around 4 Minutes in, Dorothy was still being grumpy so I offered her some food. 

She wasn't interested and just looked away from me. 

I didn't mind, as Hunter told me that she was in a bad mood. This was typical of Pups her age. I took my mind off of it by asking for a drink. 

Hunter gave me some water, I drank it carefully as this was a Limousine for the rich and unlike hire Limousines. 

This was owned so I had to pay it some respect and how could I not? 

Hunter had basically saved Dorothy (or so I thought due to his lies) but I didn't know until it was too late. 

Getting back on track, we were going 30-32 Mph but I couldn't be sure Hunter's tower was near Big Ben. 

According to Google Maps it would take 10 Minutes to get back home at 32 MPH, give or take. 

Anyway, at around the 6 Minute mark I stuck my head out the window and I was catching the wind for the first time in my life. 

I pulled my head back in 2 Seconds Later due to The Streets Of London song ending

I asked for another track and Hunter puts on another classic that I loved. 

Though this one is harder to pinpoint so I can't name it sorry. 

Hunter asked if I wanted more food. 

I shook my head and asked for the sun roof to be opened. 

He did so as I howled with joy into the sky and the moon was full. 

Dolly was still following us and Hunter pulled me back in 2 minutes after the sun roof was opened. 

I thanked him for that experience. 

He nodded and we continued on the drive back to my home of 101 Dalmatian Street. 

At around 9 Minutes in, I suddenly understood why the Triple-D loved their Limousine so much. 

They made me, Dolly and Deepack walk to their work place where had to get money for all of the repairs for our roof a little while back, lazy pups I say! 

(Well Triple-D when I show you this 18FT Limousine, I'll rub your faces in it, as you call it uncool!) 

As much love as I show to my family, those three really made me angry inside. 

They were rich but didn't bother paying for the god damn roof, I wanted to scream. 

But I made Dad a promise before he died. Which was to protect my family. So I just sighed and agreed to take their place. 

However I will say, that they're not all bad. 

They came to rescue us from our stupidity after all. 

Maybe I won't rub it in their faces literally. 

I thought to myself with a realisation in my mind. 

I sat back and teared up as my house neared, wishing the drive would last longer. 

Dorothy seemed to notice my mood and moved closer to me. 

I looked at her with Brotherly Love in my Scarlet Green eyes. 

Although it had crossed my mind that I'm more of a parent then even Mom and Doug are. 

So just for a second on that night, I looked at her with the love of a Father. 

The Limousine came to a stop which snapped me back to reality. 

We all stepped out and as I was about to open the door, Dolly showed up. 

(The End)