Chapter 85: You Fell For It Anyway

Haru is probably at the bar where Jihyeok is held hostage by now

Haru is probably at the bar where Jihyeok is held hostage by now. After telling him the objective of his mission, I made sure to explain it carefully so he won't get confused.

Thanks to the information and the gps function of the system, I managed to figure out which among the bars the advisor is currently hostaged.

It's been quite a long time since Haru left for the plan in disguise. I'm currently observing Sun Tzu who's on cloudnine judging from his happy and peaceful expression.

My lips twitched into an annoyed smirk. "He's really enjoying the plan, huh?"

"What is it?" Kuja popped up beside me, probably noticing me talking to myself again. "Is something...upsetting you?"

"Jihyeok snitched on us and told Jaeha about the whole plan." I nonchalantly informed which made him stare at me in shock.

He even stepped backwards for a bit. "How did you know that?" Before I can answer, he quickly added. "Never mind. That's not what's important right now!"

I just shrugged. "Sure. How's our ace?"

"Haru messaged me earlier to say he's arrived." Kuja responded. "He must have started executing the plan already."

Hearing that made me smile, using the Camera card not on Jihyeok, but on Haru this time. Just like in the webtoon, I'm seeing lots of passed out Eastern thugs while Haru casually walked along the hallway.

"It's true! Our boys are down!" He's probably getting near the same guys I've seen in the webtoon who's confused about the unknown ambush.

"Who the hell attacked us?!"

"West Gangbuk High isn't doing anything right now!"

Haha, that means Haru's disguise is flawless.

"Watch out..." One guy who's still conscious managed to open one eye and warn the rest of his fellow troops.

"Watch out for what?!"

The boys soon took notice of a girl in a skirt, standing in front of them with hands placed at her back. "What's going on?"

They don't give a damn this time, sending a nasty judgemental glare and yelling their panicked hearts out at the latter. "Who the hell are you?!"

"We need to find the bastard who ambushed us!"

"This is an emergency! Stay out of this, girlie!"

In a blink, the reddish-brunette effortlessly landed a kick straight to the guy's chin. "I'm not a girl."

He managed to survive and kneel down, a hand placed on his face that suffered from the impact. "Urgh! What the..."

The rest of the guys raised their guards as they warily stared at Haru.

"Who are you?!"

"Hold on...could it be?!"