Chapter 145

Sehun stood by one of the cars to ask. “Mr. Kim, where are you headed for today? Which car would you like to take?”

Taehyung pointed at the Bugatti. It was the most expensive car here. “I’m going to school.”

“Understood.” sehun climbed into the driver’s seat. Hoseok also opened the door and occupied the shotgun seat.

taehyung glanced at him in confusion. “Eunuch Jung, are you trying to get a free ride?”

When sehun heard him addressing hoseok as ‘Eunuch Jung’, a hint of a smile appeared on his face.

“Please let me off, Madam!” hoseok clasped his hands together and begged pitifully. “Madam, I know that you’re generous. Please forgive me for my mistakes. I won’t ever call you ugly again.”

Taehyung was a very forgiving person. “Deal.”

Hmph, ugly, ugly, ugly! Hoseok appeared defeated on the surface. Internally however, he made sure to repeat his insult for him thrice.

Taehyung took in hoseok's rebellious expression and knew that he was not being truthful.

Jungkook's subordinates were all well-trained. It was inevitable that some of them would have stubborn characters. As long as he did not vocalise his thoughts, he would not bother with his opinions about him.

“Boss instructed me to follow by your side and to protect you,” hoseok explained.

taehyung was well aware that jungkook's status was special. Eight days ago, he had admitted on the SNU's forum that he cared for him.

Right now, to his enemies, he was one of his greatest weaknesses.

Thus, it was necessary to ensure that he was well protected at all times.

However, he did not like being followed. He found it stifling.

Forget it. He would accept this for the time being.

The Bugatti Veyron was the ultimate luxury car of all luxury cars. The moment they drove into the school, they became the centre of everyone’s attention.

“Wow, it’s a Bugatti. That model is a limited edition one. It’s worth more than 25 million dollars!” One of his schoolmates exclaimed.

“I wonder who it is that owns such an expensive car...” The students gathered around to whisper among themselves. Taehyung alighted from the car and greeted them with a smile. “Hello, everyone.”

“It’s jungkook's fiancée...”

One of the girls asked him. “taehyung, is this one of the cars jungkook bought for you?”

“That’s right.” he admitted to it openly.

“It’s too extravagant! The car is so shiny that it’s blinding my eyes! I want one too!” The girl stared at the sparkling new car with envious eyes.

Jennie's Ferrari was parked right next to it. It was worth around six hundred thousand dollars. If this had been any other day, the car would certainly have caught a lot of attention.

However, right now, jennie and her car were being completely neglected.

Even jennie's own beauty was not as attention-drawing as the limited edition Bugatti.

Thankfully, after disappearing for seven days, taehyung finally came to school!

Jennie took in the medicine on taehyung's face. Her gaze then shifted to the bag he always carried with him.

She decided to look for an opportunity to ‘tamper’ with his medicine.

Previously, she did not have any opportunities when taehyung was hiding away at the Jeon Villa. However, things were different now that he was in school.