𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rhysand and Anna were in her small room tonight. Rhysand was laying on his back with his arms around the curves of Anna's waist. Tracing patterns on her back. Thinking of how lucky he was to have Anna with him. While Anna was laying on top of him shielding him from the world. She had her head over his heart listening to its steady beating. As she allowed Rhysand to also play with her dark curls. As he did though her mind was drifting off. Thinking of something that was plaguing her mind and heart.

She was remembering her recent dream or dreams. But in particular one dream. In the dream Anna was in a bathroom that she knew. Standing in front of a sink leaning on the counter looking down at scarred hands. That looked to be burn marks on both of them. A towel was already around the person's waist as they soon reached out to grab another. A deep sigh was soon heard from the person as they seemed to be drying their hair while in front of the fogged mirror.

Putting down the towel the person raised a hand and wiped away the fog from the mirror. To reveal a gorgeous male. The male had tan skin that had inked marks, unique hazel eyes, with short ebony hair. But what made Anna become shocked were the shadows that floated around him. Along with the beautiful dark bat-like wings upon his back.

What broke her heart though was the sadness in his eyes and the frown upon his lips. A tear fell when she remembered what she felt. The emotions that were tied with the vision. The emotions that seemed to be his. The main ones were sadness and tiredness. It was the latest dream she had of the male. There were many more of him. Many were of him doing paperwork, and then he seemed to be training.

But this was the first time she felt his emotions. Thinking of him caused another tear to fall down her cheek. Because she knew what it meant. There was only one reason that she could think of to cause someone to have such dreams over and over of one person, and have them be so intense.