𝐈𝐈 . 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Many years have passed, and Anna was still the servant to the Lady of Autumn Court. But things have changed. Many years later there was a feast or celebration of sorts. A Masquerade party that all the Courts and their High Lords were invited to. It was taking place Under the Mountain. When Anna heard of it she had a bad feeling about it. But knew she had to go. She had to go to the one place that her grandfather told her about all these years. Telling her that she had to go. The one place that will change her and then things will start to fall into place for her.

Anna didn't know what to do. But she was quick to tell her family about her worries and fears. The ones to sit her down and really talk it out with her were her grandmother, mother, and older brother. All three were quick to help her through her feelings and reassure her. All knowing about her dreams of Cade and Crimson. They also knew about her being the next Dracontine. They were all shocked, ecstatic, and proud of her when she told them. But they were quick to tell everyone in their family. But kept it a close family secret. After that the family made sure to keep in contact with Anna. They also gave Anna lessons on dragons and told her many stories. Anna would listen to all that was said, committing the facts and stories to memory. As much as she could. She was very close to her family. So that was another reason why she was hesitant to go to the celebration Under the Mountain. She didn't want to leave her family behind. Knowing that things will drastically change in her life when she goes Under the Mountain.

But after some time debating if she should go, and with encouragement from her family. Anna soon went for her Lady, for her grandfather, for her family, and for the Mother. But the bad feeling never left her. It was as if there was something lurking over her shoulder warning her. There was an uneasy feeling in her chest. Like her instincts and something within her were telling her things were going to change. Which Anna didn't like. She knew that she was warned many times before by her great grandfather Cade that things will change when she arrives at Under the Mountain. But that didn't mean she liked change. Also she knew it wasn't a small change it was a tremendous change. Which didn't help Anna with her fears and worries.