Part 26

_______________________________
        _______________________                     _______________________________     

                        ♥️~part 26 ~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

The next day at college..

Lily walked outside with a fresh face while holding her backpack for the morning class as she was going to attend class as usual.

But this time she saw Taehyung sitting outside of his class with a cup of coffee as he was reading something from a book.

Lily blushed and couldn't believe that she would come across him so early here at college.

Lily tried to keep her calm but she was extremely nervous as she approached him with her bag.

Lily:-"Morning Taehyung...what are you reading?"

Tae:-"Morning Lily....it's one of my books...the name is xxxxx.."

Taehyung said it while he placed the book on his lap and put the bookmark as he put the book to a side.

He was still sitting with one leg crossed over the other and he had his hands crossed around the coffee cup in front of him as he was staring at Lily and smiling slightly.

Lily sat beside him as she also placed her backpack on the ground.

Lily smiled at him while she also tried to stay cool Lily started to speak as her breath became smoother now.

Lily:- I want you to keep our relationship a secret she said with her doe eyes..

Tae's face became red instantly as he heard that from him.
But he still remained cool and he nodded lightly.

"Oh..sure thing..I can do that..I don't really care that much about what people say anyway."

Lily:-"I just don't want to be judged and get misunderstood because of this..

Taehyung:- okay, anything for you my love..

They both were sitting on the bench, talking with each other.. taehyung noticed Jungkook from the corner of his eyes as he approached them and stopped in front of them.

Taehyung then shifted his attention to Jungkook with a smile.

"Hey Jungkook...how's it going?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he smiled at him.

"It's going good Tae..good to see you on such a nice morning..how about you?"

"It's going good so far...I'm still a bit sleepy since I stayed up late for an assignment.."

Jungkook looked at Lily with a soft smile as he looked at her.
Lily suddenly felt her cheeks becoming redder than before because of Jungkook's sudden attention towards her.but then she snapped out and then she became expressionless, no expression were showing on her face..

Jungkook feels the sudden change of lily and becomes curious, he then look at both of them and feel a strange behaviour...

Jk to himself:- why my heart is aching with the sudden behaviour of lily , is it because I like her
No no it can't be a possible... how can it be a possible when I know she's just my good friend.. should I ask them about it? No it's not appropriate...