My Life As Zoey Smith

~Zoey POV~

"Hey!" Stephanie greets all of us... and then Hayden

"HOLA!" Angelica and I yelled at the same time. We once again looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Not to be rude, but who is this Lucky Man?!" Stephanie said with an ear to ear grin and a raised eyebrow.

Kassidy didnt answer because she was blushing and looking down so Angelica decided to speak up.

"OH!! This is HAYDEN!" she emphasises to annoy Kassy.

Me and Angelicas job is to make peoples life miserable in certain predicaments... and this is one of them!

"H-hey..." He said to Stephanie, as if he WANTS to act normal around her, but is trying too hard to seem natural about meeting her. As for me, I have absolutely no care for the guy, so I just burst out laughing my thin ass off.

"Hahahaha! That was just too good! Woo!" I gasp out laughing still. I kept on laughing until I realize that Kassidy is glaring at me.

"Sorry" I mumbled with a small smile.

"Why do you guys care about my love life?! Arent we supposed to be setting Zoey up with some kid named Marcus tonight?" Kassidy asked quickly, trying to change the subject.

"We care about eveyones love life! You guys care about mine and Sammy's (Stephanie's fiancee!). We care about Angelica and Matt's (Angelica's Boyfriend!), And we are going to start caring on you and Zoey's 'cause it looks like you two will get together and maybe Zoey and Marcus may get together!" Stephanie answered quickly, making fun of Kassidy's reaction.

"Well oopsy.." Kassidy mumbled while Hayden kissed along her neck up to her cheek. Kassidy is like the Queen of Blushing at this point...

"Ooookaayyy... How about we dance like we are supposed to do and they can continue their nasty love fest?" I whispered to Stephanie

"I would LOVE that idea" she sighed

"Young Love..." we said at the same time and blew out one long breath

"Hahaha! So funny! You do realize that I can still hear you?!" Kassidy yelled sarcastically

"You were supposed to hear it, Moron!" Angelica said while walking over to the mini-fridge in the corner of the studio.

This studio is very special because Stephanie bought it as a dance studio and as a small little house. We all chipped in to buy the complex above us so that if the dancers, her crew, and us had to get to the studio early in the morning, we would all sleep in the rooms upstairs. We actually had two Thanksgivings in here. Its that big!

The west side of the building are all bright green,pink,blue,and purple paint splatters that we made by throwing paint on the walls. The east side are all big windows that looks over Manhattan and The Statue Of Liberty. The wooden floors are so shiny, that I sometimes use it as a mirror when doing my hair! Of course there are BIG mirrors in the front of the studio because thats how we see ourselves dance. All in all... ITS AMAZING BEYOND COMPARE!!

"OK! Listen up! As you all may know... the 'Starlights' premiere (not a real movie), is in three days!" Stephanie announced which was followed by everyone cheering. 'Starlights' is Stephanie's new movie that Im featured in! Yes! Thats right! Your talking to Miss. Starlight here! But anyways, all of us are going to the premiere. Even Sammy's going and yet the premiere is his brothers 26th birthday!

"And four days after the premiere is the hometown concert in Florida!" Maya, another dancer from Steph's crew, said enthusiastically

Once again, we all cheered until Angelica, Kassidy, Stephanie and me stopped, registering the state she just said.

"D-did you j-just say... F-f-florida?" I whispered almost inaudibly

"Yeahhh..." Maya answered with a 'whats wrong with that' look.

"OH! Nothing! I was just... checking thats what you said." I am SOOO pissed right now. At this point, all the pressure is on me because I have to go to a premiere with out embarrassment, then a blind date without embarrassment, and then a HOMETOWN CONCERT without embarrassment and fugly bitches... This just turned to the best day ever to the worst!

HELLO MANIACS!

I would just like to say thank you for reading and PLEASE...

COMMENT & VOTE!