Chapter 140

And she even called him  a temporary guest.

It seemed like jennie had yet to give up on jungkook.

That made sense. Early this morning, when his second sister fought with jennie, she even swore that she would only ever marry jungkook. How could she possibly give up this easily?

The maid had been worried that she would be punished for neglecting the guest. After hearing taehyung's response, she was instantly relieved.

Jennie was filled with rage but on the surface, she maintained a generous and understanding expression. “Alright, you’re my brother . I’ll let it go regardless of whether you treat me as a proper guest or not. By the way, taehyung, where did you go last night?”

Monkey clearly claimed that he had kidnapped him and thrown his comatose figure on the bed in room 615. How did it become someone else?

“Sleeping in the Jeon Villa.” taehyung came up with a random excuse.

Jennie was suspicious. Could it be that taehyung had seen through her scheme? However, as she took in taehyung's innocent expression, she was unsure about the whole thing.

She had wanted to look for Monkey for a proper answer, but the person had gone off the grid.

She wasn’t sure if he had run away, or if jungkook had dealt with him.

She did not dare to think too deeply about it.

However, it was a good thing that taehyung had been asleep in the Yu Ting Villa. Yesterday, jungkook had been affected by the aphrodisiac and because of the urgency of the matter, he had been unable to rush back to the Jeon Villa and could only look for a different person to vent his desire.

In other words, a different, lucky person had climbed into jungkook's bed.

taehyung asked her directly. “Didn’t you say you had a secret to share related to jungkook?”

Jennie glanced at the maid. “It’s not appropriate for me to say this in front of an outsider.” If the servant shared this information with jungkook, she would definitely be in trouble.

Taehyung waved his hand and the maid immediately backed away.

“Here, I’ll show you a photo.” jennie brought her phone out and tapped on a photo.

It was taken at night when jungkook entered the love Hotel.

This photo was taken of him from the side. “I was shopping on the streets last night when I met jungkook entering a hotel.”

She had taken this secretly before she followed jungkook in.

Taehyung shrugged. “Oh.”

“What ‘oh’?” jennie glared at him. “Why are you so silly? You’re not even paying attention to this matter!”

“Why do I have to pay attention to it?”

“Wasn’t jungkook supposed to be overseas for five days? He returned in four days and immediately visited a hotel...” The unfinished words clearly indicated that jungkook had slept with someone else.

Taehyung pretended to play dumb. “It’s normal to check into a hotel after returning from a business trip. This is the so-called extremely urgent secret that you know about jungkook?”

“It’s a hotel in our city. Isn’t that considered a secret?” She gritted her teeth heavily. “taehyung, are you silly? Jungkook clearly returned from his business trip early yet he didn’t inform you. He went to sleep with some other person !”