Chapter 106

Title: Boy's Love Online Are Doomed To Fail
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Shounen Ai, & E-sport
All Chapters: 106
Note: For those who like mobile game/Honor Of Kings

Chapter 1

At six in the evening, Ji Xingchen opened MeowMeow TV and started his livestream on time.

[Star is online!]

[I've been waiting for you. Are you going to compete in the national server or playing peak matches today?]

"Today, Fang Fang wants to rank up her Wang Zhaojun in the national server, so tonight I'll help her gain some points."

Ji Xingchen was a new streamer in the Honor of Kings, and it had been a month since he started broadcasting.

After a month of hard work from ten in the morning to ten at night every day, he had accumulated a small group of fans.

As soon as he finished speaking, over a thousand loyal viewers began entering the livestream room one after another.

"Since everyone is here to support, tonight I'll show you a tutorial on how to play Wang Zhaojun in the national server."

The female fans in the livestream room became cheerful.

[MeowMeow TV National Server Wang Zhaojun Tutorial - Brother, Carry Me]

[MeowMeow TV National Server Wang Zhaojun Tutorial - Mid Lane, Can't Get It]

Seeing his fans teasing him, Ji Xingchen countered with a smile, "Can't get the mid lane? That's absolutely impossible. Watch me immediately carry with Wang Zhaojun for five consecutive MVPs."

Confidently, Ji Xingchen embarked on his journey of solo queue, but little did he know, face-slapping moments would arrive so quickly.

In the first game, the two girls on the first and second line didn't say much but one picked Daji and the other locked Angela, angering their teammate who decided to quit.

In the second game, the jungle teammate on the third line, who usually played well-known heroes, for some reason picked Yang Yuhuan and started to intentionally die.

In the third game, a teammate claimed they could only play with mage hero and couldn't play other roles.

In the fourth game, a teammate insisted on only playing mid lane, threatening to go AFK otherwise.

In the fifth game, a girl cried and begged to play, even though Ji Xingchen offered his Wang Zhaojun with an 80% win rate, but the dog-like teammate insisted on letting the girl play her Diaochan with only a 40% win rate.

Teammate: "As a man, can't you make way for the little sister?"

Ji Xingchen had no words to respond, so he reluctantly gave up the mid lane and chose Pangu as his top laner, silently farming on the side.

As everyone knows, Honor of Kings is a game for five people, divided into five roles: Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Marksman and Support/Tank,

Although there are many heroes for each role, because the models of mages who play mid lane are usually beautiful, many girls prefer to play mid lane mages.

Tonight, Ji Xingchen didn't know what kind of curse he had fallen under. Five consecutive games, not to mention ranking the national server with Wang Zhaojun, he didn't even get to touch the shadow of the mid lane.