The Meeting

The sunrays entered into the chamber of Indraprasta and reflected back brightly due to the ornaments of the queens of Indraprasta. The women with red saree seems to be the eldest one. While others circled around her. It seems to be a meeting of Queens.

Draupathi: Sweet morning sisters.
She greeted others and received sweet smiles from the daughters in law of Maharaj Pandu.

Devika: And this meeting is to announce that we are going to hold the responsibility of figuring out the spys of Sindhu, the nation of Jayadratha.
The second elderest voice out and gained a curious look from the sisters.

Draupathi: Due their spys our social, financial and economical status are well visible to them. As a result of this issue they were easily able to do business with our colleagues. In order to stop it we are going to solve this problem.
She completed.

Devika: And this very confidential matter sisters so, don't even discuss this matter with your husbands.
She said making the sisters serious.

Vijaya: Jiji any idea the which position he is holding in our palace?
She asked her doubt.

Subhadra: But it's need not be 'he'. What if it is 'she'.
She said her point making the sisters thoughtful.

Karenumathi: Yeah you are right Subhi but how can we find out the spy or spys without any clue?
She said confusingly.

Valandhara: Each country has a specific    talent. Will this help us?
She said her opinion.

Subhadra: From Dushu I know that they are experts in sand pot making. If we keep a competition in this for both men and women, we can keep our first guess in the winner.
She said her idea making other nodding their head positively.

Devika: Nice idea girls.
She cheered the sisters.

Draupathi: Indeed it's nice so an immediate arrangement of pot competition will create guess na.
She said while others too thought about it.

Valandhara: Mm jiji the let us conduct it in pongal occasions it won't create any problem.
She said.

Vijaya: Yeah good idea jiji. Let us announce that the one who made pot by themself and make pongal in it first is the winner.
She replied the others.

Karenumathi: But are you sure that only the people of Sindhu are the spys not our people? What If the people of our nation become spys for money?
She asked her questions.

Subhadra: Note that they are our social, financial  and economical status are well visible to them so there is a big gang in this group. This is very strong too. I'm sure that Maharaj of Sindhu won't blindly believe our people. Definitely there are more than fifty percent of their people in this gang.
She replied while gaining positive look from the queens.

Draupathi: Sure. Let's try this idea. And any other way dears?
She asked them.

Subhadra: There must be any way for their news transfer from here and Sindhu. If we found it then it would be good for us.
She said her part.

Vijaya: Then let's assign guards...
She asked.

Karenumathi: What if the guards are the spys.
She questioned.

Subhadra: First of all are sure that the news is through humans?
She asked.

Valandhara: What do you mean Subhi???
She asked curiously.

Subhadra: What about dove? To find out this we should check at the terrace. If some one was there with grains then we should keep an eye on him.
She said her plan.

Devika: But Subhadra how can we found the exact day and time?
She asked her.

Draupathi: I think we should check it in full moon or no moon day.
She said making others nod positively.

Devika: OK girls let's make our plan successful and let's leave in order to not
make others doubtfull.

Draupathi: And remember this is confidential don't discuss it with anyone. Today I will disclose the pot competition at the court. And tommorow is no moon day let's meet here tommorow third prahar of night.
She completed the meeting session. While others left to their respective chamber.