5

Two weeks before MAMA...

You, Sullyoon, Jinni, and Bae were in a van, making your way to Hybe.

You: I wonder why we're going to Hybe.

Bae: Maybe Minji unnie wants to hang out with us again.

Sullyoon: But didn't PDnim mention something about MAMA?

Every time you hear somebody mention MAMA, it makes you want to cuss under your breath.

You've been aware of the history from the past; one was Mnet using Stray Kids for the survival show Kingdom, as Hyunjin told you before his hiatus.

You: I swear if they put us in a survival show like Stray Kids sunbaenim, I'm going to-

Jinni covers your mouth.

Jinni: Jagiya... calm down, down, down.

Bae: Not you promoting O.O, unnie.

Sullyoon: Whatever it is, we can always decline.

You: If we decline, we might not be on Mnet content.

Before you know it, you arrived.

Manager: Here we are, girls.

You and the rest of the 04 line exit the van, meeting the rest of the members.

...

After getting lost and asking many people, the octet found the specific practice room.

Nmixx: Annyeonghaseyo.

Lily: Aussie, aussie, aussie!

Hanni and Danielle quickly sit up, recognizing the voice.

HN & DN: Oi oi oi!

When the Aussie K-pop idols see each other, they do the chant.

Hanni and Danielle run up to Lily, hugging her.

Danielle: Lily, I can't believe you're here!

Hanni: The Aussie Trio unite!

You turn to Sullyoon, Jinni, and Bae.

You: I will ask the groups if they have any members born in 2004, like us, to add them to the group chat. It's always lovely to connect with fellow '04 idols.

Meanwhile, Yujin (Ive) couldn't help but watch you interact with every group.

Wonyoung: Watching your crush, I see?

Yujin: Yeah... I like her so much, but she's dating that Jinni person.

Leeseo: Ooh, someone's jealous~!

Yujin: Yah, I'm not!

Rei: Besides, if anything happens and Jiyeon texts, you'll be the first to know.

Yujin: No, no, it's okay. I mean, as long as she's happy. I'm not saying I want her and Jinni to break up-

You: Annyeong.

Yujin lets out a loud sound (the type of sound when your crush is near), causing everybody to turn around.

You: Oh.

Yujin: H-Hi, Jiyeon!

You: Hi, unnie. May I sit with you guys?

Liz: Sure!

You take a seat between Gaeul and Yujin.

Leeseo: What have you been up to lately?

You: Trying to get a group chat with any 2004 idols. I already got Rei unnie, Wonyoung, and Liz.