The first day

It was the middle of September, it was beginning to start for fall..... A girl named Patricia Gonzales from Boracay island, Philippines. She just came here to north Florida. She was very shy, she has dark black hair all the way to her back with very tan skin and a nice smile that's so white. She's very skinny. She walks into our room, in chemistry class. She's new here, and she is a student!! I begin to look at her with a smile and I feel so happy. She looks at me with a glance of this huge smile. Then I feel blushing. And ahhhhh!! The belle then rings..... I hurry and walk towards her, calling her name Patricia!!! She looks back at me and then I'm beside her! :) We then talk and I ask her if she's from Philippines, she says yes. Then, I show her some of my tagalog and she's so impressed with a smile on my face. I then begin to ask her if later she wants to sit with me outside. She says " yes, I would love to. " Now it's 1:00 pm... We sit outside on a bench and we talk with her laughing so much bc of me. And I feel so happy. We then go to classes. And then after school, I noticed her at the car area. So I said hi to her and we talked as she waited for her parents. Then her parents came around 3:15. After she left I went home. It's 4:50 by the time I'm home. I begin to go to my bed and think... I'm now thinking of Patricia, she's just so beautiful I say. I can't stop thinking of her smile and her voice is beautiful. It's the next day, and I'm so excited for chemistry class which is my 3rd period class. So by the time of 10:00 I get to see Patricia!! I walk in class and I sit by her. We talk a little and then we pay attention to the teacher. The bell then rings. And we sat together at lunch again as we are at a picnic table with I brought her some lunch to eat. And she brought Filipino food which we shared. Then, after school we hanged out and waited for her to go home. I still keep thinking of her. then...... After September... Now October we are really good friends. She makes me so happy. One day we were outside and I talked with her friends and we had a fun time! Then, we walk to our own area and I look at her with my eyes shining as I look in her brown eyes. I held her in my arms as a hug. I picked her up and she laughed then I hugged her softly with a smile hiding. Later.... Her parents come to get her after school and she grabs her school supplies and walks to her car as I hurry and begin to open the door for her. She looks surprised with a smile as she says thank you. I smile big as she left. After..... It's November now...... My birthday is coming up on the 20th. I wanna invite Patricia to my party. So I prepare a big card for her. And I hand it to her the next day..... She says she will come!!! I'm so nervous. So I prepare to dress good. It's my party on a Saturday she comes and we have fun!!! I mostly talked to her as we then opened up gifts and she gave me a gift, it was pictures of us!! So sweet. I told her I love it. We then go to my room, and we talk with a smile. Then on accident I touched her hand, I noticed she seemed happy about it. But idk. And music was playing in the living room. As I looked at her we begin to kiss!! I reach toward her lips as she looks at me.... I begin to kiss her lips slowly to feel her kiss and to make it magical. I bite her bottom lip, and she feels mine. We smile after our kiss and I think " woah, I just kissed her." As we kissed I grabbed both of her hands and rubbed them. After we go back out where everyone is and we smile as I keep looking to her and she looks at me. And everyone leaves. And her. Then in the month of January I hang out with her for our break. We go all over cities and me and her hangout at my place and also her house. I went to her house for the first time and I met her mom!! She says " hi, and who is this Patricia in tagalog ?." She says " Kelby, she is sweet and my classmate." " She knows tagalog too." Her mom says " oh." With a surprised look. And me and Patricia laugh. Then we walk to her room, it's so pretty! She's got a chandelier with so many drawings and her bed is all pink. We hangout for a while there and she made me smile a lot. Then after her mom takes us to a park to hangout for just us. We talk and I walk beside her as we go toward a area to sit down on. We sit and she says " Kelby, there's something I wanna tell you." I say " what is it ? ." She says " well, ever since we met I have been feeling happy, I enjoy being with you, you're so perfect, and I think crush kita." " and I really wanna be with you, as a couple." I say " Patricia, I like you too, I feel like I wanna make you special and I wanna be with you also." " Parehas tayo." She asked " Pwede ba ako na magiging gf mo ?." I say " sure, we can be a couple." I say to her " and in this moment I knew we would be together." She smiles at me. We then lay on the grass together with me on top and we hold hands and laugh then I kiss her lips as I say " baby, you're so cute." She kisses me more on my lips and then her mom takes her home an drops me off.