Their Goddess

The next morning, after a restless night of arguments and tension, both Rudra and Ruhani woke up.

Rudra went with Gagan to prepare the necessary things for their journey which they are gonna Continue Tomorrow, while Ruhani went with Divya to get some water from the nearby lake.

As Divya looked at Ruhani and Spoke
“Naina Diii why are you going to Kabul???” 

Divya looked curiously at Ruhani as she asked why she was going to Kabul. Ruhani’s demeanor was back to being friendly, and she responded with a smile on her face.

“Well my brother and his family lives there and I'm going to meet them.”  she replied. However she can't tell the Real reason.

As when walked toward Lake and got busy filling the pot. as Divya started playing with the water.

Ruhani didn't mind it as she was busy and continued with her task, calmly filling u
the pot.

Divya's playful antics were interrupted by a sudden mishap. Her leg slipped in the water, causing her to fall deep inside the water. She began to scream, and the sudden noise caught Ruhani’s attention.

The pot slipped from her hand, as she run toward Divya.

Ruhani quickly searched for someone nearby who could help her rescue Divya from the water. However, as no one was around, she decided to jump into the water and rescue Divya on her own. There was no time to wait or to delay, as every second counted in this situation.

Ruhani jumped into the water to rescue Divya and pull her out to safety.

From the other side Rudra was coming as he saw the Sight & Seeing Ruhani and Divya coming out from the water in Bad state he immediately ran towards them and Spoke looking at Ruhani.

“What happened here???”

“I was filling... water in Pot...when suddenly.... Divya fall in... water.” Ruhani spoke breathing heavily as she explained, She was still in a state of shock due to what had transpired, and her words were still laced with uncertainty.

Rudra immediately took Divya into his arms as he ran inside with her, not wanting to waste any time.

Both Rudra and Ruhani were very concerned about Divya and wanted to ensure her safety.

“Divyaaa!!!!! What happened to my daughter???” Roopa Screamed and ran towards them as Rudra gently placed Divya down on the bed.

Gaggan and Roopa immediately reach their child and check whether she had been hurt in any way.

Ruhani explained the situation to the group. Gaggan nodded as he understood the entire scenario and also seemed to be very worried about his daughter condition.

Roopa looked very grateful to Ruhani after hearing her explain the situation. She had risked her life to rescue her daughter, and it was something that truly spoke volumes about her character and integrity.

Roopa put her hands together and spoke to her, saying,

“Thank you so much for saving my daughter it's says that nobody get back safely back from the lake who falls in it because the water is too Deep and You don't know how much this means to us. Today, you have truly come like a goddess for us.”

"Please don't Divya Is also like my Child there is no need to thank or feel like you owe me something." Ruhani spoke with a small smile.

Gaggan nodded his aggreement and Spoke looking at Rudra.

“Rudra Bhayaa I gotta say that you are so Lucky that you got Your wife like Goddess Lakshmi who can sacrifice Everything To save the one she truly loves and Care.”  he praised, turning her into a divine figure with his words.

Rudra slowly nodded his head and Now feeling a bit relieved and less concerned about the situation, Rudra spoke.

"I think now you should take Divya and treat her accordingly as she may be feeling a little weak and tired after the incident.

As Ruhani went inside her room and Changed into a light Green plain Lehnga Rudra walked towards her and spoke.

“Are you okay Fake wifey? I hope you are not hurt,” he asked, looking into her eyes with genuine concern.

Ruhani slowly Nodded her head And Spoke looking blankly at the wall infront her.

“Yuvraj... I can Sacrifice my life to save innocent one's who did nothing wrong with me so how can you think that I can go this low That I would hurt Saudamini just get closed to you.” 

Rudra was a little surprised by her response but felt a sudden surge of admiration from his heart as he looked at her with new  amazement, Somewhere in his heart his heart spoke that Maybe Ruhani Can't hurt Saudamini Maybe he's wrong that he think wrong about her.

Still, her actions spoke louder than words, and he decided to dismiss her mysterious words altogether, choosing to believe that she would never harm anyone.

"I miss my Ammi, I can't stay away from her so long and it's been like month since I didn't see her I know she must be worried about me alottt." Ruhani spoke with some tears in her eyes.

"It's okay You are gonna get back to your empire soon." Rudra spoke as Ruhani looked down.

To be Continued ❤️❤️❤️