Haunt

Rakshu pov

I got up and rubbed my eyes. I was still feeling sleepy so i turned another side tried to sleep. Even after good minutes I didn't get sleep. So i kept changing my place to sleep. Even I can't open my eyes.

It was feeling to heavy. I stretched my hands to splash the water on me from the glass. But it fell down.

As I didn't open my eyes and put my legs down . A piece of glass went into my leg. My eyes shot open and i screamed.

The gaurds came inside running.

The glass jug was broke and my blood was on floor and on bed.

As I was holding my foot on my bed. I was trying to stop the bleeding by pressing it tightly but it didn't work. The more I pressed, the more blood.

One of the body guard ran towards me. And held my leg in his hand. Another one came running while holding a first aid box

The other two started cleaning gt the mess which I created .

The bodyguard took my leg and bandaged it.

" Queen. If you are still in pain. We will go too doctor "

" No need. " Saying this I got up on my leg and went to bathroom  . To get freshen up.

I wore a long black t shirt which came till to my inner thighs and a whiteshorts which came up to my knees. As I was in the 1 st floor and vikram had said that this floor was allotted to me and no one will get in until I will give permission.

Even this was a bhool bhuliya. But to my luck. As soon as I get out of my room. There is a living room. And taking right than taking left and taking left from 2 nd corridor will lead to kitchen.

We wish while reading that even this things should happen in our life but when it starts happening. We can't tolerate. That's why they are named as fictional.

Coming back to reality. What will i make for breakfast. Hmmm everything is there. Whatever you want you can make it.

Let's go with our normal one only. Bread and jam. Perfect.

I took a slice of bread  and started applying jam over it and covered it with other slice of bread  .

I made two set of bread and kept it in a plate.

I sat on the counter of kitchen and wore my headphones. The song unholy was playing in slowed + reverb.

I was imaging some things while munching my breakfast.

I usually love it. And it became my most favorite part from when I was 14 years.

After finishing I washed up the plate , dried it and kept back to its place.
I went back to my room and took my books.

I went to the lift and pressed down floor button. It took me down . A guard was already waiting with a car actually this is basement. Where his cars are parked. I walked towards it.

They opened the door for me. I smiled and sat inside.

But none of them replied the smile back. How bad I will complain to viki.

I don't know how much nickname I have given him.

Sitting in the car I started reading my books. I wanted to finish my day as fast as possible. As I wanted to read the Caliginous. Already author has updated 3-4 chapters but as I was busy. I couldn't read.

Finally the car stopped in front of college and a guard open the door. I got out and saw 2 cars front and 2 cars behind.

Seeing me in shock a guard responded