Its valentines day!

It was a chilly February morning in the neighborhood where Charlie Brown and Linus lived. Valentine's Day was just around the corner, but neither of them had anyone special to celebrate it with.Charlie Brown, always the worrier, was particularly upset. "I just don't understand it, Linus," he sighed, kicking at a small stone on the sidewalk. "Why doesn't anyone ever send me a Valentine?"Linus, ever the philosopher, simply shrugged. "Maybe it's not about receiving, Charlie Brown. Maybe it's about giving."Charlie Brown looked at his friend, puzzled. "Giving?""Yes," Linus nodded, pulling his security blanket tighter around him. "Maybe we should focus on showing our friends how much they mean to us, instead of worrying about getting Valentines ourselves."Charlie Brown thought about this for a moment, then smiled. "You know, Linus, you're right. Let's make this the best Valentine's Day ever for our friends."And so, they spent the rest of the day making homemade Valentines for everyone they knew. They laughed and joked as they worked, realizing that they were having more fun than they ever had on Valentine's Day.As the sun set, they looked at their pile of Valentines, ready to be delivered the next day. "This was a great idea, Linus," Charlie Brown said, clapping his friend on the shoulder. "I'm glad we decided to do this."Linus smiled at his friend. "Me too, Charlie Brown. Me too."