Chapter 1

Once there was a girl named summer and she lived in a castle with her parents Daenerys Targaryen and John snow " Summer get down from there your going to get hurt" John snow yelled at his daughter " I will be fine father I will not slip " summer said to her father annoyed at him " what is the meaning of this " Daenerys asked her husband and daughter " dads worrying again when I'm going to be fine " summer said to her mother . Summer lived to climb up the castle walls sence she was 8 years old her mothers dragons would watch over her and make sure she doesn't fall down . Summer dinners ready come eat " John yelled outside were summer was but she never came so he ran to Daenerys and said " our daughter has disappeared she's not here " Daenerys ran outside and called dragon down to try to see if she was climbing to castle and she wasn't there . John and his wolf ghost search the castle ground and find her sleeping under a tree with a baby dragon . John picked her up from the ground and she held onto the dragon for dear life and so did the dragon .

1 hour later

Summer was awake and seen she still had the dragon in her lap she found the egg under the tree and it was starting to hatch and she stayed there and help nursing it until she fell asleep . The dragon woke up and was happy to see her and so she put it on a table in her room and was playing with it she named him silverwing he was beautiful  summer began to grow attached to silverwing once he grew large enough to ride she never came down most days