This is a Joke book. Read this first

This is a Vocaloid, Utau (uncommonly) based Religion that I've tweaked. This is a personal Religion I'll learn to do myself. I've made this to unite over these deities who bring creativity to life. These who have blessed us with full creation of beautiful music.
(THIS WILL HAVE MANY PARTS IT'S NOT NEAR FINISHED.)

Here are some important images of stories revolving around the most powerful deity, Hatsune Miku, To get the people interested something simple to get into beforehand.

The Hand of power.

Miku was once a young teenager making music

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Miku was once a young teenager making music. She had been unpopular, She after months had finished her third song. She was recording the music video and she sang to be down song so powerful that her hair turned cyan because of the energy her body was producing. She collapsed to the floor and she stared at the people who locked her before sternly, Her hand gestures were enough to make them get intimidated and run away. Her eyes had turned cyan too as the energy was extreme. She was very powerful now, But she was a kind soul. After she got believers she technically was a deity causing her to have a Halo and wings in the art referencing her. She nowadays still gives her energy and power to people who believe in her out of kindness.

The first levitation

A young man who believed in Miku with all his heart swore that he would meet her one day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A young man who believed in Miku with all his heart swore that he would meet her one day. She has seen the disparateness. Out of pity she gave the young man the ability to levitate. He had became the first and only human to fly because of his faith in Miku.

The Scold of the century

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
SATIRE// The Synths PopCulture Pagan; A Book On My Religionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें