The beginning of everything

Luna, the eldest of three sisters, shared a deep bond with her siblings. Tragically, her youngest sister, Flora, succumbed to illness at the tender age of 2. Despite Luna's grief, her mother unjustly blamed her for Flora's passing, unleashing a torrent of abuse upon her. Luna endured relentless beatings, strangulation, and even faced attempted murder by her own mother.

As the years wore on, Luna's suffering reached its peak by the time she turned 16. Driven to the brink, she snapped, seizing the nearest object and repeatedly stabbed her mother with chilling ruthlessness. With each thrust, a mix of laughter and tears escaped Luna, embodying a twisted release of pent-up anguish and despair. Only the sudden appearance of her younger sister, Dianna, halted Luna's onslaught. Dianna stumbled upon the gruesome scene, only to meet a tragic fate herself at the hands of an unknown assailant.

Haunted by the events of that fateful night, Luna was turned into a demon consumed by darkness. Rising through the ranks, she ascended to the position of Lord of water, the third strongest demon, a title stained with blood and sorrow, marking her descent into a realm of darkness and despair.

As I finish my explanation, the Lord of manipulation, Ayako, fixes me with a piercing gaze, her eyes ablaze with a mix of amusement and challenge. Despite our initial animosity, Ayako and I evolved into unlikely allies over centuries of shared trials. Suddenly, a mischievous smirk plays on Ayako's lips as she shifts her attention elsewhere. Following her gaze, my eyes lock onto him...

We all bow in reverence before him, but I steal a furtive glance at Shirohebi, our enigmatic king. Once the Lord of dimensions, he ascended to the throne by vanquishing the old queen. His presence exudes power and allure, captivating all who behold him. Despite his lofty stature, his gaze always seems to linger on me, a silent testament to a love forbidden by our roles.

Despite his fervent reassurances of unwavering loyalty, a lingering doubt gnaws at my conscience, urging caution in my trust. It's perplexing, for Shirohebi has always been a comforting presence, his adoration evident in every glance and gesture, except during our heated disputes. Yet, even in those moments, his apologies ring sincere, his declarations of dependence on me echoing in my ears.

Could it be that all his affection was merely a facade, a web of deceit spun to ensnare me? No, I must push aside these doubts and place my faith in him. After all, he is not only my king but also my beloved, bound to me by ties stronger than mere words.
As Shirohebi's voice rose to a crescendo, a wave of shock rippled through us, unprepared for the sudden outburst. My ears, more sensitive than most, throbbed painfully from the onslaught of sound. Instinctively, I raised my hands to shield them, but the pain persisted. In that moment of distress, the comforting touch of Aiko, the Lord of Kitsune, enveloped me like a protective embrace. With a sigh of relief, I found solace in the partial blockade of the cacophony, the intensity lessening to a bearable level.

It was a stark reminder that while Shirohebi may be my beloved and ruler, his mercy knows no bounds, extending even to his closest allies. In his realm, justice is impartial, sparing none, not even me, from the consequences of our actions.