Part 24

_______________________________
        _______________________                     _______________________________     

                        ♥️~part 24~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

As the limousine was dropping Lily off in her house, Taehyung was still looking at her while laughing with a huge smile on his face.

Lily was also smiling and laughing as she was looking at him.

The limousine came to a stop in front of her house.

Lily looked at Taehyung and said while smiling "You know I really enjoyed tonight Taehyung.."

Taehyung blushed and said while also smiling.

"I also really enjoyed as well...thanks for coming.."

Lily smiled as she opened the limousine door slowly.

Taehyung opened his door and was standing there looking at her for a bit.

Lily was about to exit but then she turned around to Taehyung..

Lily said with a happy but playful tone.

"Do you mind walking me inside my house since it's very dark ,My family is also not at home and I'm a bit scared to walk alone?"

Taehyung was blushing at this point.

He quickly nodded and smiled at her and said.

"Sure..I'm happy to accompany you.."

Lily smiled at him while saying "Thanks.."

Lily slowly walks to her house door with Taehyung while he was right next to her..

Taehyong could even smell the sweet smell of her perfume on her skin which made him even more mesmerized by her.

Lily was now in front of her house door.

Taehyung was still standing right beside her.

Lily started to get nervous because this is their first time alone together in her house where they are going to be alone when they go inside her house.

She's happy about it but was also nervous of what's going to happen next.

Lily smiled sweetly at Taehyung.

Lily looked at him with a playful but flirty look

"I don't mind if you come inside my house since my family are also gone tonight.."

Taehyung understood what she means..he smiled flirtatiously at her and then said.

"Well in that case.. I'll be glad to come in.."

Lily immediately blushed when she heard what he said.

Lily smiled at him more flirtatiously and then said "Good then..follow me.."

Lily slowly turned around and walked inside of her house.

Taehyung started to follow Lily inside her house..he could still smell the sweet perfume she was wearing.

He could hear his heartbeat start to beat more because of how nervous he is right now.

He was thinking that this night might get into a new stage with Lily.(ahmm ahmm 😁)

They both went inside the house and Lily locked the door behind him.

Lily said while also a bit scared "I'm glad you came in.."