01

Here is some info: this story may have some swearing in it. I also do not own any of the characters from OUAT. Isabella knows 2 languages English and Spanish but since Idk Spanish I'll put it in English with italics and that would mean she's speaking in spanish. Her father is Killian Jones and her mother was Millie and that makes her Neil's half sister. Isabella was born before Millie  died. And also this story starts when Isabella was 2 years old.

_________________________________________

(3rd person)

It was Sunday April 3rd and Isabella was on her fathers ship drawing in the room below the Deck. She was drawing a picture of a butterfly. Her mother told her she was amazing for a 2 year old. But that was before her mother past away. Her mother pasted away earlier that day from a guy named Rumpelstiltskin her ex-husband.

~Flash Back~

Isabella was in her room reading a book when she heard something outside. Isabella put down her book and climbed off her chair and walked outside. "Mommy Daddy what's going on?" She asked. Isabella looked up to see a strange man holding a heart in his hand. "You had a daughter." The guy said. "Hunny this is mommys ex husband Rumpelstiltskin." Millie said.

"What's in his hand?" I ask. "You mothers heart." Rumpelstiltskin said. "But mommy needs that to live." Isabella said. "That's the point." Rumpelstiltskin said with anger. He squeezed tthe heart slowly causing pain to go threw Millie's bones. Killian tried to stop him but Rumpelstiltskin only squeezed the heart harder turning it to ash. Rumpelstiltskin then chopped off Killians left (or right) hand. After Rumpelstiltskin left they had a funeral for Millie.

~End of Flashback~

Isabella was indeed sad because her mother made her happy and after she died her father became cold to her even if it had only been a few hours. Isabella wasn't going to cry she knew her mother was in a better place now where no one could harm her again. She did want to cry but fought her tears cause her father told her when the dumped Millie's body in the water that crying shows your weak.

Isabella wanted to stay strong for her mother so she decided to control her emotions. Not so long after Isabella finished her picture.

The picture-

Not long after Killian bursts into the room

Not long after Killian bursts into the room. "Your going to stay in this room if I see your not in here in 6 hours your going to be fed to the mermaids." Killian said. Isabella was told that mermaids were demons that will not hesitate to kill anyone. Isabella nodded as Killian left slamming the door. After 2 minutes of there being complete silence until there was yelling and footsteps. Isabella peaked threw the key hole of her door to reveal a bunch of boys on Killians ship.

Isabella was scared that she was going to die as soon as she saw a boy walk towards her room. She ran and hid under sheets hoping the boys would think she's sleeping. She heard the door open and she shut her eyes. "Pan take a look at this." A male voice said. A boy walked up the boy and saw Isabella in the room. "Well... Well.... Well The pirate has a wife and a kid how lucky." A male voice who had a bit of a gritish accent said.

The boy walked to Isabella and sat on the bed. Isabella rolled over making the boy chuckle. "Your not asleep are you." The British boy said with a smirk. Isabella opened her eyes and sat  on her bed moving away from the stranger. "Don't hurt me." She said tears wanting to fall out of my eyes. "Now why on earth would I hurt you?" The boy asked. "Cause he did it to my mommy now she's dead." Isabella said.

"Who killed your mommy?" The boy asked. "Her ex-husband Rumpelstiltskin." She said. "Well don't worry I'm not like him okay I will never hurt you." He said. "What is your name little one?" The boy who was at the door asked. "Isabella Jones." She said. "Hi Isabella I'm Felix." The boy said. "And I'm Peter.... Peter Pan." The other said. "My daddy said your a demon who killed my uncle Liam." Isabella said.

"Who's your daddy angel?" Pan asked. "Killian Jones." Isabella answered. "Well Angel It wasn't my intention to kill your uncle your uncle was firing I saved him but the price was he couldn't leave the island but when he left the island he died." Pan said. "So it was an accident." Isabella said. Pan nodded. "I don't think mommy dieing was an accident he took her heart out a crushed it in his hand." She said. "Your right." Pan said. Felix was looking around the room till something caught his eye. "Pan look at this." He said.

He showed pan the picture of the butterfly. "Wow you got talent for a 4 year old." Pan said. Isabella giggled. "I'm 2." She said. "That's even more impressive." Pan said. Isabella moved closer. "Daddy said hell be here in 5 hours 2 minutes before you got here." Isabella said. "Really well then we have 4 hours and 30 minutes left." Pan said. "Say wanna meet the list boys?" He asked. Isabella nodded her head. Pan picked her up and walked outside to the others.

~Time skip~

It had been another 3 hours and 30 minutes and you knew a lot of the boys. You to pan like glue until you knew the boy didn't want to kill you. You were having a great time. "We have and hour left so we must be off." Pan said. All the boys groaned sadly. "Come on the little angel might need us again." One of the lost boys said. "Yes but she needs her sleep and so do we so say good night." Pan said. "Good night Isabella." The boys said together. "Nighty night." She said.

Pan carried her to her bed and layed her down. "Will you come back?" She asked. "Only if you want." Pan said. "Than I want you to come back." Isabella said. Pan chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Night little one." He said. "Good night Peter." Isabella said before falling asleep. Pan never let anyone call him Peter but Isabella was an exception. He closed the door and turned off the lights and began to wait for Killian.

~Time skip~

Killian had arrived finally(🙄). "Ahh looks like Captain Jones has a hook for a hand. I think we'll call you Captain Hook." Pan said. "I came to make a deal." Killian said. "Let me guess you want something to kill Rumpelstiltskin." Pan said. "Yes." Pan said. "Then you'll have to give me the sword. You know the sword that has been in a rock for years." Pan said.

"But I don't have it." Killian said. "That's why I'm giving you a month to find it." Pan said. "Okay deal." Killian said. "NOW GET OFF ME BLOODY SHIP." Killian yelled. Pan and the lost boys left the ship. Pan got a beautiful necklace and teleported into Isabellas room an put it on her neck with a note that said 'Hey angel your father is leaving so we won't be meeting again but I hope you remember me I gave you the necklace that is on your neck. Can't wait to see you when you grow up. From your bloody demon Peter Pan'.