Volume 2 - VI

Vote and support!!🌟

एम एन सत्यम प्रेम

। एम एन सत्यम प्रेम ।

• Marriage vows •

*****

"Kindly bring the bride in the mandap."

The pundit announced, feeding the holy fire with oil. It was the big day, when Vibha Arora Singh, the beloved princess of Akhand Arora was getting married.

"Where is Ishan?" Jaisingh asked Sunil's father. As the bride's brother, he was supposed to be present.

"Geez, papa. I'm here only, chill out." Ishan spoke, standing beside his father and Sunil did beside his.

"The bride's parents need to come up for the kanyadaan."

The ritual was done and Jaisingh kissed Vibha's head. His small doll, his little princess was getting married to someone she loved. Though it was against the bylaws, it was accepted as she was the princess and not in the line to the throne.

"I request the bride and groom to rise for the saptpadi or Saat phere."

Vibha and her husband took vows to take care of each other and their needs and also be loyal in the relationship and nurture it with all the love.

"I now pronounce you both as husband and wife!" The pandit announced and the whole room of royalty rejoiced with happy cries.

"On this auspicious occasion, ladies and gentlemen, I've an announcement to make." Jaisingh spoke loudly in the room, gathering everybody's attention.

Ishan sighed and made his way out of the room. He knew what was coming and he couldn't bear it. Ishan was truly agitated with his father. There wasn't any need for AKAR to have a landlord under them.

He didn't understand why his father was so desperate to get Ragini in the house. Even his mother seemed a bit upset till some extent, his brother was emotionless whereas his sister was too much occupied by her own marriage to think about anything else.

"In the next two months, our prince, Vikram Arora Singh would be engaged to Ragini Bhima Shah. I hope this alliance will bring prosperity to our kingdom and also to my son. Cheers everyone!" Jaisingh announced.