Test

"Let's go!!!,"Hong Cha young jumped in excitement.

"byeonhosanim, what happened?" Vincenzo asked, looking at her in confusion. He stared at her while she did her little victory dance. He shook his head at her childish behavior. He smiled a little, looking at her cute expressions, but that smile did not last for long.

"Come here, look at this article!" She exclaimed.

His eyes widen as he reads through the article.

"It's time I take my revenge, HAHA." Hong Cha threw an evil laugh at him while stretching her arms, getting ready to attack.

"R-revenge?" Vincenzo asked, staring at her. "I don't remember hitting you that hard."

"Well, too bad, I'm not as nice as you,"

"Ughh, whatever, let's get this over with." Vincenzo closed his eyes, ready to be flicked.

Hong Cha Young kept trying to find the best place to flick him on. She didn't realize how close she got to him while trying to find where to aim. And just when she was about to flick him, she realized their closeness. She took a step closer to him unknowingly, being lost in him.

"Byeonhosanim enough with the warm up..." he said as he slowly opened his eyes, only to see her staring at him so intently.

Minutes went by, but their eyes were still locked. Both were aware of their closeness, yet neither of them took a step back.

Breaking the eye lock, Vincenzo eyes went to her lips. Getting closer and closer to her lips until they were only inches apart. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to make a move. He then too closed his eyes and just when their lips were about to touch... BOOM, Mr Nam came running in.

"Byeonhosanim!!!!" He yelled, but thankfully, he didn't see them, as he tripped on his bicycle and landed straight to the gorund.

Both were startled by the noise, causing them to come back to reality, Hong Cha Young's eyes widened as she realized how close both of them were. Her first reflex to the situation was to hit Vincenzo's head, pushing him away. Vincenzo was still in shock as she speed walks to her table and picked up her bunny stick, pretending to play with it.

"Ahhh... I-I th-think I have a c-concussion.." Vincenzo stuttered, holding his head, pretending it hurt.

"C-come on.. I didn't even h-hit you that hard..." She said, trying to talk normally, yet she couldn't even look at him. Both stood there awkwardly, completely ignoring Mr Nam.

"Ahhh!" Mr Nam held his knee in pain, gaining the attention of both of them.

"What happened, Mr Nam? Are you okay?" Hong Cha young asked, realizing his presence.

"Forget about being okay! Guess what?" He stood up still rubbing his knee.

"What?"

"Jan han seok got shot while hunting with his brother. His condition is unknown, but all we know right now is that he is in the hospital."

Getting into serious mode, Cha Young came closer to Mr Nam, "You said he went with his brother..?"

"Yes!"

"There is no way this was an accident.." Vincenzo came near them.

"Which means there's a war. A WAR between the JANG BROTHERS!" She exclaimed, looking at Vincenzo, but suddenly lowered her gaze remembering the incident which occurred a couple of minutes ago.

He, too, looked at her and then looked away awkwardly. Mr Nam, who noticed this unusual behavior between the too asked jokingly, "Why do you too look like teenagers who just had their first kiss?!"