1-80

"Assignment Objects ( )" Author: Zhan Xiao [Complete]

  Copywriting:

  Qi Yu just took a nap and came to a world with a completely different setting from the world he was in.

  And became a male insect!

  Qi Yu: Very good, you can fish now.

  As a result, within three days of time traveling, the Zerg mastermind assigned him a target.

  Qi·Non-marriageist·Yu: Is it okay if you don't want to eat soft food?

  It's impossible to have soft food and hard work, and don't even think about life as a couple. Qi Yu plans to have a good talk with his new female monarch, and it's best to negotiate an agreement so that they can get together and part ways.

  As a result, the more they talked about it, the redder the female queen's face became, and she looked at him with shy and timid eyes.

  Qi Yu: "..."

  Later, looking at the female monarch lying next to him, Qi Yu sighed in his heart, it smells so good!

  ——

  Mo Yan is the general of the Zerg tribe, known as the walking female insect template.

  No matter what time, he would implement the female insect code without distraction, until one day, Admiral Mo Yan was matched by the mastermind to a male insect.

  Then, the template is gone,

  Before matching: "Look at Admiral Mo Yan, that's what females should learn. If you can be like this, I'm afraid some males won't like you." '

  The matching just started: 'What's the use of the female insect template? Isn't it matched with a C-level, S-level with a C-level, it will be like that for the rest of its life. '

  After the husband appeared on the scene: "Don't imitate General Mo Yan. The rules of female insects and the rules of female monarchs have been learned from the dog's belly. Which male insect doesn't have a bunch of female insects? It's good for him to monopolize the male owner of his family." '

  Qi Yu, an S-class male insect whose level has been maintained at C-level because he is too lazy to identify it, said: "???" Face-changing stunt?

  ——

  Mo Yan always thought that his hero didn't care about him at all, until one day when he was in danger, he fell silent when he saw the familiar figure walking out of the fire.

  Mo Yan: I thought that the hero of my family was tough-talking and soft-hearted but also innocent and kind. I didn't expect that he turned out to be a big boss.

  In order to maintain a salty life and earn star coins hard, the powerful boss Gong× appears to be gentle and possessive.

  This book is also known as "The Salted Fish Who Passions on Making Money Was Kidnapped Home", "On the Way to Making Money, I Always Meet a Female Queen" and "After Handing Myself in, I Realized the Salted Fish Dream"

  *More females and fewer males settings

  *Private facilities like mountains

  Content tags: Qiangqiang

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Qi Yu, Mo Yan ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

  One-sentence summary: I only want salted fish, but I don't want to fall in love.