Prologue

[THIS IS A COMPLETE REWRITE OF "GODLESS WORLD".

Cote x Solo Leveling x DxD x Bleach x One Piece x Naruto x Fate Series x Konosuba x many other crossover. This fanfiction only uses the characters and the elements from all of those stories to fit this story's plot.

This story is, in a way, similar to all those manhwa tower climbing genre.]

♣ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♣
|⟩⟩====• Godless World •====⟨⟨|
♣ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♣

Kiyotaka was never---in the very literal sense of it---a normal human.

He didn't know if he could even be called a human. When he was born, he could understand language and perceive anything in his surrounding. He could even talk the moment he was born if he wanted to. It was the same with walking.

When he was five years old, there's nothing in Whiteroom that interested him. He had absorbed all the knowledge they could offer. He could defeat all combat instructors at once. His achievement was so much so that the scientists referred to him as a demon in flesh.

And, since Whiteroom could no longer assist Kiyotaka in anything, Atsuomi had no choice but to bring Kiyotaka to live with him in his mansion. Even then, Atsuomi didn't even know what to do with his extremely super extraordinary genius and powerful son.

Every time they sat together, Atsuomi couldn't do anything except staring at his son. Was he even his son? How could a human able to achieve what Kiyotaka could achieve? Looking at his son made him feel old, really old.

In the end, Atsuomi hired a butler to personally look after Kiyotaka. The butler tried his best to guide the little Kiyotaka to live a normal life. He taught him all the things children needed, from playing game to playing with other children.

Kiyotaka joined elementary school a year after that. However, after a month, Kiyotaka quitted. There's nothing interesting enough to pique his curiosity. That's the reason he gave the butler when asked about his reason. Elementary school life was really dull.

This world felt boring to Kiyotaka. He grew stronger every second to the point a knife could no longer cut him unless he willed it.

Even more so when, at the age of seven, a weird voice in his mind told him that all of his resistance skills had been unlocked. His mind flooded by unknown information --- something that reminded him of the video games he played.

Abnormal Effects Immunity. Holy-Demonic Attack Immunity. Natural Effects Immunity. Pain Immunity. Physical Attack Immunity. Spiritual Attack Immunity. Illusion Immunity.

Understanding what all of those meant, Kiyotaka thought that perhaps the world had turned into a video game. Or, somehow, he had been dragged into a video game.

However, betraying his assumption, the world was still the same.

Neither had it turned into a video game nor had he been sent inside a video game. Nothing changed except for the fact that his strength had reached a new level. Kiyotaka's doubt about his nature increased.

And then at twelve, another weird voice filled Kiyotaka's mind.

This time, it said that all of his intrinsic skills had been unlocked. And just like the last time when his resistance skills were unlocked, unknown information filled his mind. Kiyotaka's strength then grew significantly as well.