10|• late night escape

(when nights become friends, the friends become free from norms)

Ruhi - 17, Yuvaan - 21

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Ruhi sighed, feeling tired from making paper flowers. She looked up at the watch, 1:51, and sighed. Her one hand bent up to her neck and massaged the sides to get some relief.

She held up the flowers and put them in a cardboard box as quietly as possible but she knows even if she happens to drill hole in the wall, a modern day kumbhkaran will not wake up, her brother Ruhaan who was sleeping like a donkey taking up whole bed in her room because he broke his bed after jumping on it, acting like a superman.

A sound resonates around the room, making her ear perk up. Chor? She thought, a dread filled her heart when the sound once again rang in the silent room. A sound coming from the balcony.

She frowned and stood up, picking up a cricket bat from beside the bed and tip-toed towards the window. She drew the curtain a little to look out and scowled, seeing the source of sound. Dropping the bat back at its place, she went to open the door. The cold air immediately hit her arms and legs when she came out, making her shiver a little.

"Choor banne ki practice kar rahe ho? " She said, folding her arms around herself and flinching when her voice almost resonated in the street.

"Or tum loudspeaker banne ki? '' Yuvaan replied back from his balcony. A box of paper was placed in his hand, paper planes that he was aiming at the balcony.

"Kya kaam hai? " She asked, ignoring his previous words.

"Open it. " He signalled to the plane lying beside her leg.

She nodded and pick it up, opening it and she read the words written on it 'kya kar rahi thi? '.

She goes inside the room and picks up a pen and writes her answer in the paper before folding in an aeroplane and flying it in his direction.

Ruhi sighed seeing the flying paper aeroplane. In old times people used to talk about sending crows or pigeons, and in modern times, they are talking with flying paper aeroplane.

'Mahamari se bachne ka antitode bana rahi thi'

Yuvaan snickered while reading her answer and wrote something before once again flying it over her.

'Tum hi mahamari ho, ab khudko marne ka potion bana rahi ho?' Ruhi gaped at the wrinkled paper. Did he just call her a virus? Yes. She looked up, seeing him all smug up and proud.

'Ab kya hi kare tumhara gobi jaisa chehra dekh ke marne ka maan karne lagta h'

Yuvaan read the paper with great amusement and scoffed . 'Abb kya kare mera chehra ha hi itna sundar.' He wrote and flew the plane to her.

Ruhi rolled her eyes after reading what was written and shot him a fake smile.

'Chashme ka number badh gya h check karwa lo. Meine gobi likha hai phool nahi jo itna itra rahe ho. Or sundar ja toh pata nahi par bandar jarur lagte toh tum' The paper plane was once again sent to the other side of the balcony, hitting the ground.

'Chashma ka number toh mein badwa lu, par fir jo tumhara chehra mujhe saaf saaf dikhne lagega uska kya-mere ko heart attack aa jayga tumhara chehra dekh kr.' He chuckled while writing and folded the already wrinkled paper.

Ruhi narrowed her eyes at him as the weak paper plane almost hit her eyes and opened the paper, reading it with gritted teeth and started scribbling hastily 'Jaise tumhara chehra toh bada chand ka noor h na? Dikhte ho champak chacha jaise, personality h gadha prasaad jaisi or attitude hain shinzo jaisa.'