Taking care of him and an unbroken deal...

" Please don't leave me... I love you... Please don't leave me... Ammi... Abbu... Raza... " Shaizaan murmured.

" Hey...it's okay... Shaizaan... Shaizaan... "

" Don't leave me... " Shaizaan took a deep breath and turned in his position of sleep. But his hold didn't lose. He was still holding Zahra.

She slowly placed her other hand over his head and patted slowly. Zahra whispered the verses of Quraan she remembered and blew it over him.

She wanted to bring a bowl of warm water and apply the wet warm towel over his forehead but his hold was not getting lose.

" What should I do? "

Knock
Knock

" Who is there? " Zahra asked.

" Izhaan... " Zahra got shocked.

" What should I do? What should I do? Shaizaan leave my hand... please... It will be awkward and embarrassing... " Zahra whispered trying to loose the grip of his hand but failed.

" Come in... " Unfortunately she called him for help.

Izhaan entered and saw Zahra standing in front of the side table with one hand held by Shaizaan whose back was facing her.

" What is going on here? " Izhaan dared to ask.

" Nothing much... I came to help him. He took his medicines before. I was just seeing that when he held my hand and is not leaving... "

" Let me... " Izhaan came forward and tried to ungrip her hand.

" Shaizaan... " Izhaan shouted.

" What?! "

" You should not have wake him up, Bhai... " Zahra said.

" Your hand is out of his grip now. Go, I'll take care of him. "

" If you need any help, I can help you... " Zahra said.

Izhaan looked at Zahra for a few seconds and then nodded.

" A bowl of warm water and a towel. I'll sponge bath him. He is sweating profusely. " Izhaan said and Zahra nodded.

' I was about to do the same if only he didn't grab my hand. '

" Here... " Zahra passed the bowl of warm water from her bathroom. Izhaan took the towel from Shaizaan's cupboard.

" Come on... Wake up and sit... " Izhaan said.

" Let me sleep... "

" You can sleep later... "

Izhaan said and looked at Zahra who was standing near the door.

" Zahra... " Izhaan said and glared.

" Yeah... Sorry... " Zahra walked out and stood near her room door.

" What were you doing, Zahra? Control yourself. " Saying that, she walked downstairs to look for lunch.

" Shaizaan needs to eat as well. "

Zahra looked at the bowl of Dal, rice, aloo jeera and a bowl of salad kept on the platform of the kitchen along with a roti box.

" Dal and roti will be good for him. " Zahra said and smiled as she made a plate for him.

Zahra went upstairs and found Izhaan leaving.

" I have helped him change his dress. He is awake. Maybe time for the next dose of medicine. I have something to deal with. I hope you can help him for his lunch. "