Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“No…..”

“Please…. Stop….”

“Jeff please…. Don’t hurt me….”

Jeff laughed as I begged him not to hurt me.

“Now why would I my sweet Melody?” He asked as he slowly and carefully passes the cold, sharpened blade of his favorite knife over my bare stomach.

Jeff had me tied to a cold, hard bed, spread eagle with nothing but my underwear on… Or at least what was left of it….

“Jeff…. Please….” I whimpered.

He laughed as he slowly made work of my bra, completely shredding the laced material from my body, leaving me even more exposed than I was before to his greedy eyes to enjoy. I cried and tried to break free of my ties, while Jeff’s eyes, which were too wide for his own face, looked over my body hungrily as he licked his lips. He placed a hand against my bare flesh, feeling the warmth and softness against his cold, leathery one.

“Jeff.... Don’t do this to me…. Please….” I begged in vain.

“Oh Melody…. Sweet…Sweet Melody….” He chuckled, “I’ve wanted to do this for a long…. Long-time baby.”

I closed my eyes as I wept hard. I heard his chuckle and felt the left side of my bed shift moments later, before I heard him whisper in my ear, “don’t worry baby… I’ll try to be gentle…”

His whisper was breathy and seductive at the same time, but the fear that racked my body was too real for me to comprehend what he was planning to do to me.

“Jeff…. Please….” I cried one last time.

He laughed as he shook his head, letting his black, unkempt and greasy hair cover his face.

“I love hearing you say my name in that pleading tone baby…” he purred as he reached down and cupped himself, “makes me so hard for you. I doubt I’ll be able to hold back long enough to enjoy this sexy body of yours.”

My eyes widened at his words. He was going to hurt me bad.

“No… please…” I begged once more.

He chuckled as he made quick work of my panties, leaving me completely defenseless and vulnerable for his terrifying and greedy eyes. My heart sped up as I knew what was about to happen to me.

“Here I come Melody….” He smirked as he came at me.

I screamed as I started flailing about, against my restraints, squeezing my eyes shut, before opening them again to find myself in my bedroom.

“It was just a dream,” I told myself, shaking from the utter fear and craziness that was Jeff the Killer.

I slowly sat up in my bed and wiped the sweat off my face. That was one freaky nightmare. I should seriously be careful of what I eat before I go to bed next time. Or read for that matter. I guess it has to be what I read. No more Lemons for me. With a sigh, I looked over at the clock and saw digital display show 4:00 AM. I groaned as I fell back into bed with my arms over my eyes. I knew perfectly well that once I wake up, I’m forever awake.Sighing again, I rolled out of bed and set my feet against the fuzzy, purple carpet that covered the entirety of my "unbelievably large" room.

I dragged my feet as I walked to my huge personal bathroom. I stripped down, before heading to one of my Victorian Style cabinets that held the bath oils and soaps. I took out the lavender and jasmine scented bath oils and headed for my large, egg shaped, cream and white marble hot tub. I passed the mirror of the vanity and stopped. Stepping back, I looked at the reflection of a five foot six inch tall, Caucasian girl with long, wavy blonde hair reaching her hips and dark green eyes and a body that shouldn’t exist. Her body was well developed in all the right places. Nicely curved and shaped to perfection.